SDCC Exclusive options/wants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you want to be a SDCC Exclusive this year?

• Total voters

mikericm

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I've notice throughout many threads both on Marvel and DC that there is a ton of speculation on what the SDCC Exclusives will be this year. Asuming they'll make 2 like they have in recent years.

Who do you realistically want to see them make as a SDCC Exclusive?

Last edited:
This year I'm pretty sure we'll see Bruce Banner as the Marvel exclusive, and either Blake or Trench Coat Gordon for TDK. All three are instant buys for me.

This year I'm pretty sure we'll see Bruce Banner as the Marvel exclusive, and either Blake or Trench Coat Gordon for TDK. All three are instant buys for me.

:lecture

Betting on it being Blake for the exclusive. Not so sure about the Bruce Banner although it's a possibility.

If nothing of the above makes it, I want a darn IM suit (any mark) that does the repulsor pose correctly.
And errrm, it should be Dark Knight Rises! :lecture :wink1:

Trenchcoat Gordon variant seems like a good bet for a con exclusive. I can see Blake (and all the other choices above) being a regular release.

I bet HT was surprised by all the love for SWAT Gordon. For some reason they've always seemed to view him as a character that wouldn't sell well as a regular release. Yes, it's just an old guy in a suit and coat, and he may not sell in Joker numbers, but the character is iconic.

951_avengers.jpg

I would of been fine with the DX09 Keaton, but that Bat emblem on his chest bothers me. Yes, I know that it is movie accurate. I want the Return version with the better emblem to go with the base/stand.

Trenchcoat Gordon variant seems like a good bet for a con exclusive. I can see Blake (and all the other choices above) being a regular release.

I bet HT was surprised by all the love for SWAT Gordon. For some reason they've always seemed to view him as a character that wouldn't sell well as a regular release. Yes, it's just an old guy in a suit and coat, and he may not sell in Joker numbers, but the character is iconic.

And Oldman knocked the character out of the park. He was perfect.

• Golden Age Captain America WILL be one
  • Someone from Batman WILL be another (I'm going to go with a Comish version of Jim Gordon)
  • Dunno who the third one will be, could be Bruce Banner, could be the new Depp figure from Sleepy Hollow, doubt it would be the Chitauri figure though

With all of these Iron Man 3 suits that I'm going to want, I'm hoping that their SDCC exclusives will be something like My Little Pony or Cindarella.

In other words, something I wouldn't want.

Wow, already started a thread for this a couple of months ago. Go ahead and put the poll on the other one and close this one up.

Back