SDCC 2015 PHOTOS ONLY - Action Figures, Statues, etc. No Opinions/discussion please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SDCC 2015 Photo Dump - Action Figures, Statues, Movies, Previews

Not sure if these have been posted

CJb9TQMUsAA3ox2.jpg

CJbk6mPWcAAVYUN.jpg

CJcBsk-VAAAlLao.jpg

I hope that's just a terrible angle on Wisp's face...not flattering at all. I PO'd her during a little crazy "PO all upcoming Bishoujos" phase I had a few months ago! :lol

That Black Panther looks bada$$!!! Gotta have that!

Didn't I see a photo of a new version of the HT Adam West Batman?...

Matt

That 1/6 Punisher is awesome... Wolverine's uniform looks pretty bad though

Yeah that Punisher is badass.

I'm also glad they didn't try that rooted hair nonsense with Maria Hill... Much prefer sculpted

bdd2d54baf1f9d78a9824a689857f52c.jpg

I'm also glad they didn't try that rooted hair nonsense with Maria Hill... Much prefer sculpted

IMO, the hair is irrelevant if you don't nail the face and while this isn't one of their worst efforts by a long shot, it's also not one of their best.

IMO, the hair is irrelevant if you don't nail the face and while this isn't one of their worst efforts by a long shot, it's also not one of their best.
True, the likeness isn't perfect... But at least it's not an off likeness with rooted hair.

Dat Beetlejuice...:yuck

Agreed, reminds me of the beetle juice actor at universal studios show in Orlando
A total miss to the Keaton bj

Thus far underwhelmed by the showing. The only interest (new figs) atm is 1/6 Boba Fett. Nothing new and exciting jumping out at this time.

SDCC 2015 Photo Dump - Action Figures, Statues, Movies, Previews

Last year's SDCC was one to remember....

I'm also underwhelmed. There's no real surprises so far. The new Marty and DeLorean look nice, but how about a Doc figure? We already have one Marty and a DeLorean to come.

The Star Wars Tie Fighter looks nice, but it's just so big, I could never get something like that. I'm happy to see Leia and Boba Fett, but the Luke Stormtrooper is pretty basic.

Ant-Man figures look nice, but we've already seen all the other Marvel figures before.

DC has an abysmal showing with just that re done Adam West figure. I thought Sideshow were struggling to sell the last one? Why would HT bother to produce the same character yet again?

Terminator Endo is okay, but I thought they would also show the T-1000 and maybe a different Arnold variant.

I'm just disappointed there's no Drax or Ripley again. After being so pleased to see these last year, I'm annoyed that they have just been forgotten.

I hope ThreeZero come through with something!

I also hope that a lot more stuff is added later during the Con, like all the Episode 7 figures. HT must have done a few protos for that film by now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thus far underwhelmed by the showing. The only interest (new figs) atm is 1/6 Boba Fett. Nothing new and exciting jumping out at this time.

Wow just saw this thread and I'm liking a few things a lot. I wished I can be as picky as you. I'm a sucker and give in quite easy.
So far I like these.....

The Leia is that a hot toys or PF? I believe it's a hot toys scale correct? If so I will pass but really wishing for a PF the likeness is a killer Leia.

The red sonja ... Damn!!!! Just amazing ss! (Please do the skin tone right for her this time please!)

The lady death look great too! I must say I'm impress because it's a brand new pose and I like it. Thanks ss for making a brand new pose!

Supergirl PF im needing to get used to it but chances are I think I will like it enough. Hope we get a COH. The QC on release will scare me most on this which can be a make or break.

The cotd girl looks killer too bad I don't collect that line but wow!

The aquaman looks amazing! I don't like real life styles faces as much but it works out for this one. This will be a hit for fans. Even though it's stunning I can't PO this at this time because I'm running out of room. I'm amaze how well he turn out! Glad to see ss improving thier game with XM and so many others out there. Now please the QC is what worries me most on all these.

So many goodies still to come! Can't wait to see some pics on prime 1. Sadly no pcs there this time. This is getting bad already on so many I want to PO. The show didn't even start yet.

So can someone mosey their way over to the NECA display and take a close up picture of the 1/4 Predator please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

please post opinions elsewhere - keep to photos

Back