Pituvision Videos for SDCC 09!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Job, José!
th_beerbang.gif

Thanks Sam!!! uploading all this vids i see why i didnt have a voice!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Finally Loaded the last 2 vids! Hasbro Booth Transformers and Marvel! never got to get the Star Wars and GI Joe sections! to tired and my throat was killing me! Glad you guys enjoyed the vids! thats the only reason i made them! :rock

Cant wait for next year!:chew:chew:chew

Finally Loaded the last 2 vids! Hasbro Booth Transformers and Marvel! never got to get the Star Wars and GI Joe sections! to tired and my throat was killing me! Glad you guys enjoyed the vids! thats the only reason i made them! :rock

Cant wait for next year!:chew:chew:chew

thanks again for the vids....."what the HELL is this crap?" :rotfl that is the shiz....my sis in law wasnt very happy, she works for hasblo!! :horror she'll get over it, she doesnt understand the power of the pitunators!:D

thanks again for the vids....."what the HELL is this crap?" :rotfl that is the shiz....my sis in law wasnt very happy, she works for hasblo!! :horror she'll get over it, she doesnt understand the power of the pitunators!:D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl than can she explain the point of those 1inch one colored figures! lololoolololololololol

Did they display the new Dooku and Obi Wan force Fx Lightsabers? Im watching thru the vids Pitu to see if they are there or not!! lol

Hey man,
Thanks for vids, I have loads more to watch, but I need to know.

I pre-ordered the T-800 1:2 bust but that !;! T-600 is looking really good.

If you could only have one (and unfortunately that is it in my case) which one looks best?

Which one is the better quality.

You need to answer this as you're the only guy that has touched and felt em up:lol

Hey man,
Thanks for vids, I have loads more to watch, but I need to know.

I pre-ordered the T-800 1:2 bust but that !;! T-600 is looking really good.

If you could only have one (and unfortunately that is it in my case) which one looks best?

Which one is the better quality.

You need to answer this as you're the only guy that has touched and felt em up:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Im a bigger fan of the T-800 i would go for the 1/2 Scale Bust!!!!

Thanks man,

Appreciate the input.

Yea, well he's the guy I jumped on with the pre but it's a tough decision for me.

Thanks for the vids.

Back