SDCC 2015 PHOTOS ONLY - Action Figures, Statues, etc. No Opinions/discussion please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC07644.jpg

I'll post all of my photos later.

This is Moebius' Kirk from 2013's SDCC:

Moebius+Star+Trek+Captain+Kirk+action+figure.jpg

I can't find any other mention of this figure nor anything about a Star Trek line. The only Mobius I can find, Mobius Models, seems to do model kits exclusively.

Last edited:
The uniforms and accessories all look pretty good (in rorkstar's one pic at least) but the HS are not even close, especially Kirk. Reminds me of early Hot Toys before they started doing likeness rights and actor approval.

I guess it all depends on what level Mobeius hopes to compete. I can't see these selling at $150+

There's no way either of those figures could be sold without likeness rights, whether or not the likenesses are close to perfect. Especially on Spock, it's obvious it's supposed to be Leonard Nimoy. The 2013 Kirk sculpt looks a lot better, but the new photo is also super low resolution with tiny heads.

More pics please!

The only thing I've seen from the show I can't live without is that 1:1 Batman armor from Batman vs Superman. :)

These are certainly better than the playmates figs. Will these be mass produced?

Sure would be mean of them to put the "SNEAK PEAK" sign in front of them with no intention of selling them LOL. :dunno

The ANOVOS helmets are absolutely stunning. :panic: Thanks for the links jkno my friend!

I know Motuxmen posted some pictures of this, but this was my favorite booth even though I don't collect Weta products.
Awesome 1:1 display at Weta's booth!

IMG_4910.jpg

IMG_4912.jpg

IMG_4913.jpg

Is it me or is SDCC kinda lame this year? We're barely seeing any pics....

The only thing that wowed me in this thread is the TIE Fighter, going to have to fight hard not to get it...

Back