Pituvision Videos for SDCC 09!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to commend you on another job well done this year man...Awesome work again bro! :rock and if Sideshow doesn't hire you soon then they are crazy!

I just want to commend you on another job well done this year man...Awesome work again bro! :rock and if Sideshow doesn't hire you soon then they are crazy!

Thank you so much man!!! i did miss/forget i few booths though! im sure next year ill have a complete Con Coverage! :banana:banana:banana:banana

he touch to me... oh my good :D

thanks mi amigo for your nice and funny vids :rock

you did a great job again at the con :)

people like me appreciate what you (and the few others on this forum) do when u cover stuff like sdcc with pics and vids cos its the only way people like me get to see whats goin on at the sdcc!! nice one!

people like me appreciate what you (and the few others on this forum) do when u cover stuff like sdcc with pics and vids cos its the only way people like me get to see whats goin on at the sdcc!! nice one!

me to lol i live in toronto all we get here is the fan expo.........thanks:banana:banana pitu u rock

:horror

No DC Direct footage?! :nono:nono:nono:nono

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Great work man! Btw, LOVED the lady on the PA, telling that dude to turn around and get those kids! :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl that was so funnny!

:rotfl

I couldn't stop laughing! It's almost like Big Brother: Comic Con!

Don't know how things were still being stolen with that kind of security; the chick on the cameras was probably busy spotting people picking their nose! :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl all i remember from pitu's SDCC videos was:

"man, this thing freakin rocks", "I love this collectible", "yea this thing is awesome", "wow, look at this awesome thing right here", "crap that is awesome, it freakin rocks", "this is awesome" "just look at that look at that"..

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just saw your dedication pitu to me on the Bowen Hulk booth..:rock...Those Hulk were awesome.

Back