SDCC 2015 PHOTOS ONLY - Action Figures, Statues, etc. No Opinions/discussion please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SDCC 2015 PHOTOS ONLY - Action Figures, Statues, etc.

No EFX Collectibles booth pics? :(

I second that request. I did see one I think and they had busts on display? Probably can't find it now.

Re: SDCC 2015 PHOTOS ONLY - Action Figures, Statues, etc.

I second that request. I did see one I think and they had busts on display? Probably can't find it now.

This was the only EFX pic I've seen on Rebelscum. :( EFX is at the bottom now, everyone else has tons of fans and people taking pics of their stuff, EFX sleeps and farts in the direction of their own customers...

efx.jpg

What happened to Chronicle's JP stuff? That's what I wanted to see. Might as well call them the Terminator company.

They just got the license for JP not too long ago, so nothing was likely ready this quickly to put on display. Their Terminator stuff will be their bread and butter this year, so of course they'd want to show that above all else.

It would've been great, but it'll still be awesome to see it whenever it starts popping up.

ThreeA, they're early prototype, more statues than figures - using different parts for standing and crouches poses. Finals will have full articulation.

Back