Pituvision Videos for SDCC 09!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree the Iron Man 1:2 maquette was such an awesome piece in person....Good God. Now even though I plan on ordering it I first want to see it in collectors hands and see if there are any problems and complaints like the Iron Man Bust fiasco. If everything turns out OK for the majority of these pieces... then I'll order it.

Here is my list at the moment. It could change.

Ordered

Mystique
Scarlet Witch
Vader Bust
Evil Queen PF
He-Ro (MOTUC)
Zangief

I also got some Tonner figures. My girlfriend works in the fashion industry and loves clothes. This is why she's a big fan of Tonner because the various clothes the figures have. She kept hanging around the Tonner area and looking at every detail.

Will Order
CM Superman
Mech Zangief
Tri-Klops

Maybe
Iron Man 1:2
Dead Punk
Serenity QMX

WEll im done for today! lol ill keep loading up more videos tomorrow!! last one i uploaded is the Venom comiquette podium! Enjoy the vids guys!! more to come!

WEll im done for today! lol ill keep loading up more videos tomorrow!! last one i uploaded is the Venom comiquette podium! Enjoy the vids guys!! more to come!

Yeah dude, take a rest! Loved all the vids so far; still can't believe you got to meet Howard Chang! :monkey2 Oh, how I envy you! Can't wait for tomorrow! Argh!!!!

Dude,

I'm standing my ground and not watching any of your vids until you get atleast $0.25 a hit on each video. Okay... maybe I can watch one or two. Okay maybe 3, but that's it though. I Don't care if it's SS Dollars or even Disney Dollars. No more until you get paid.

A biiiig thank you to P!TU for doing this, I couldnt make it there this year but I kinda feel like I did after watching your videos. You covered all the hot spots I would be interested in. Thanks again!!

With videoes like that, who need to visit the CC! :p
Nice videoes, did you record all the stuff SS had on display? Im kinda hoping to see the Diablo barbarian tomorrow.

With videoes like that, who need to visit the CC! :p
Nice videoes, did you record all the stuff SS had on display? Im kinda hoping to see the Diablo barbarian tomorrow.

Thanks Guys!! and yes i got all the SC stuff plus the Mattel, Toynami, Weta, and Half of the Hasbro booths!!! :rock

Dude,

I'm standing my ground and not watching any of your vids until you get atleast $0.25 a hit on each video. Okay... maybe I can watch one or two. Okay maybe 3, but that's it though. I Don't care if it's SS Dollars or even Disney Dollars. No more until you get paid.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol papo! im working on it!! ill start making some $$$$ out of this soon!

im loading up all the vids into my Computer first and then on to the website!!

Im pumped cause i got 4 minutes of the Freaks Party not 2 like i thought:rotfl and the Real Batpod!!!:chew:chew:chew:chew

Good Job, José!
th_beerbang.gif

Back