SDCC 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BurningRage linked this YT video in the Keaton Batman PF Thread...

I already see a few pieces that we've never seen outside of promo shots.

Still need help finding tix for 2 and a child any help would be greatly appreciated. Any days willing to pay!

is there any info on the hot toys exclusive?

Nothing yet, but should be in the next month. The "SDCC Exclusives" last year were online only, and direct ship only. So they really had nothing to do with SDCC. In fact weren't they call "Toy Fair Exclusives"? I can't remember.

But I do believe they were announced right around SDCC, maybe even some of them after SDCC was over. But who knows what they'll do this year.

I hope they finally give us info on the damn DX 15 and 16!!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm not saying it will happen, but.....The Guardians of the Galaxy red carpet event in Hollywood is on Monday the same week as Comic Con. Sure would be great if they did early screening(s) of the movie at SDCC, like they did with First Avenger a few years ago.

I'm not saying it will happen, but.....The Guardians of the Galaxy red carpet event in Hollywood is on Monday the same week as Comic Con. Sure would be great if they did early screening(s) of the movie at SDCC, like they did with First Avenger a few years ago.

That wouldn't be too shocking if they did that.

Hi All!

I believe some folks were wondering about the annual Sideshow party at SDCC! I just wanted to confirm it will be happening on the normal night (Friday) during the con with more details to be posted soon!

-SideshowAlex

I think I may be joining you... I doubt the little lady would want to go but I can let her sleep. :)

Back