SDCC 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Words cannot describe the experience my bro and I had at SDCC, wow, just wow. I'm speechless, what a time it was.

Huge shoutout and thanks to Mack, was a great gesture and great person. I can't thank him enough and I'll always cherish my first SDCC experience. :clap :duff

I had the same kind of fun I have every year at SDCC......watched the highlights on You Tube. :(

Words cannot describe the experience my bro and I had at SDCC, wow, just wow. I'm speechless, what a time it was.

Huge shoutout and thanks to Mack, was a great gesture and great person. I can't thank him enough and I'll always cherish my first SDCC experience. :clap :duff

You're welcome!

:duff

Did anyone here attend Comic-Con and nab one of the GCPD promo badges, but weren't interested in keeping it?
Living on the other side of the world has its disadvantages and I was looking to buy one if someone has a spare. I'm trying to steer clear of the Ebay flippers.

Back