SDCC 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not a flake, so as long as you don't run off with my pass I am dead serious. Depending on the schedule I think Ill be comic-conned out by Friday night. Unless theres something fantastic on Saturday I probably will just get my beauty sleep. When they announce the itinerary of events Ill keep you posted. Peace

That would be amazing, thank you.

Hi- mods please do not kill me if this is the wrong place for this. I just found out that my wife's family reunion does not knock out all of comiccon- the only night I could possibly go is the preview night. Would anyone be interested in selling their pass for just the preview night? Please pm me if you are interested. I would obviously meet with you to return it at the end of the night. I really only plan to go to see the sideshow stuff.

FYI parking goes on sale Tuesday morning at 9am PST. Here is the link to where you can buy your parking passes for SDCC:

https://space.aceparking.com/events/comic-con

You do have to create an account, if you haven't already just click on the "create account" link at the top of that page. It just asks you to create a username and password, that's about it. You'll need to log in tomorrow when you buy parking passes.

I wish they had a SDCC in London:( Would be so nice to see all the pieces for real.

Had to cancel my badge for this year. Changed jobs and can't take time off in July just yet. Hope to be back some year down the road. Probably weren't too many cancellations so no badge resale this year.

Had to cancel my badge for this year. Changed jobs and can't take time off in July just yet. Hope to be back some year down the road. Probably weren't too many cancellations so no badge resale this year.

Oh God, I had to do that 5 or 6 years ago and it sucked so bad. I mean, you could at least still get tix then but now it's got to be even more heartbreaking to hand them back. Stay strong in this time of great misery, pain and suffering.

But also, congrats with the new job:)

HOLY COW.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just got an email from Sideshow saying I won the contest for the trip to SDCC. Airfare, hotel and two 3 day passes.... AHHHHHHHH. I have never been before... I am bouncing. AHHHHHHHHHHH

:blissy :panic: :bouncin

I just got an email from Sideshow saying I won the contest for the trip to SDCC. Airfare, hotel and two 3 day passes.... AHHHHHHHH. I have never been before... I am bouncing. AHHHHHHHHHHH

AWESOME, I am excited for you that's awesome. Dan Diego is beautiful.

Damn, congratulations! Crazy jealous but have fun!

Congrats :duff

Glad to see someone that deserved it, win.

Congrats

Back