SDCC 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hall H line for Saturday is nuts. People started lining up at 10am on Friday.

DarthCar_SDCCFloor.jpg

Funny looking but I'd still drive it, :).

Those Age of Ultron sdcc promotional movie posters are pretty sick. Too bad none were avail Thursday.

Last edited:
For those with the 4 day passes, do we need to keep re registering or do we just go in without any check up? I'm trying to get into Ramos' commission list before it's full, idk how ppl do it :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out a bunch of videos already uploaded
I will add more in a few days

Didn't see it mentioned here so just noting that Sideshow gave out cool little "20" patches each day when they scanned your badge. I got a yellow one on Thursday and saw they did red ones in Friday. Not sure if they were different colors on Saturday and Sunday.

I am in the airport on my way back to Seattle. Thank you to Sideshow... Maureen, Joanne and Alexandra for getting us checked in and for all the cool room swag (and Think Geek for some of the swag.) William for a great booth tour Friday and to Robin for telling us some cool Sideshow war stories at the freaks party Friday night. We had a great time... once in a lifetime trip. :)

For those with the 4 day passes, do we need to keep re registering or do we just go in without any check up? I'm trying to get into Ramos' commission list before it's full, idk how ppl do it :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramos' booth seemed to always have a crowd around it... all i saw him doing were smaller commissions... did i miss much?

Did you see anyone recording the teaser at all?
I saw the Coronado bridge, the sd cityscape, a distant convention center and thousands of snoring, disappointed fans. COF was king of HH and 20.

best few days ever... glad everyone had a blast. it was my first con and i hope passes for next year are easy to get as well.

got to see ben, henry and gal close for a min or so. met brienne from game of thrones, kelly hu and katrina law too.

Back