SDCC 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got all 4 days! Preview night was sold out, anyone know if it's worth going for preview night though? I heard the major exclusives starts selling on Fri-Sat though?

Still waiting, bummed that PN is gone. You should still be able to try for PN tickets when the general public sale happens. Whatever you don't get today, you should be able to get it then (if you get in of course)

Got all 4 days! Preview night was sold out, anyone know if it's worth going for preview night though? I heard the major exclusives starts selling on Fri-Sat though?

If you're planning to go for exclusives I don't think preview night is important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get more done on PN than in all the other days combined. It's what let's you enjoy the rest of the con.

It used to be that PN was more limited, when I was there last year it was every bit as busy as Saturday afternoon. You just get a first look at everything. IMO it's too short (I think 3-4 hours?). A lot of people use it to try to get exclusives, but I gave up on those a few years ago after my whole experience got screwed up because I spent so much time waiting to buy exclusives.

I usually like to go on PN just to take photos of the new toys. But I'm still in line and PN is sold out. Will try to get PN tickets when the general public sale happens.

Not in my opinion...especially now that they are charging for it. It was a good deal when it came as part of the 4 day badge sale because most exclusive sales had not started (still don't) and the crowds were smaller.

Now, they make you pay for it and its just as many folks in there as any other night! :horror Plus some of the company displays are still being set up. Soooo not worth it to me. I used to go, but now even if it were available, its not worth the extra expense. I'd rather buy a great meal that night and get ready for Thursday.

The one (or two) good things I can say about it is that its good to get some of the shopping out the way from the companies that are selling and its good for intel as to where everything is located.

Wow! This the SDCC "13 thread was hoping last year...this year seems much more...subdued.

Back