Scum and Villainy after Sith?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I thought that they stated that the poll would be kicking off the EU line. So I'm taking that it's a line all on it's own which is AWESOME!

Heroes of the Rebellion could include all the military on the good sides from Padme to Ackbar.

Scum and Villiany would include Bounty Hunters and members of the Empire.

I tried finding the original listing for the contest on SS website but I could only find the results. I initially thought the EU would be its own line, but I think somewhere it became that the Poll would just be the first EU character, but not tied to a specific line. The packaging for the Order of the Jedi eludes to the New Order of the Jedi that Luke started (after ROTJ) which would seem to open the door for EU characters in that already established line. I guess we'll know for sure once Padme is closer to release.

I did pull this from an interview over at rebelscum:
What about the Expanded Universe? Do you plan on continuing the polls and offering them as Sideshow exclusives or possibly expanding it into a line of its own?

Brock: The way that Expanded Universe Poll stands, the winner is going to get made, that’s not say that we might not take another figure from that didn’t win and make that later on. It won’t be like ‘second place’ or ‘third place’, it would just be a figure that we all like as a group internally here further on down the line. If it proves successful, yeah we’d consider expanding it into its own line or maybe just peppering it into the whole line here and there.

What can we expect to see for figure assortments?

Brock: There are five different groups of figures that we’re doing. We’re doing The Jedi Order, Galactic Rogues, The Sith Lords, The Legacy Collection, and The Military Of Star Wars. If an Expanded Universe character fits into one of those lines, which all would, it’ll just be a part of that particular line.

Now this is an older interview, obviously the names of the lines have already changed, but I haven't heard anything different yet about a specific EU line.

There are many characters I would like them to release. But I would be happy
if they would start announcing any characters!! The sith eyes Anakin is nice and I hope I am lucky enough to get him, but he is not a "new" figure. Come on Sideshow let the preorders begin!!

I would LOVE an Exar Kun figure. Have him and "hopefully" a maul battle with both their double-edged sabers. Then maybe an Ulic Qel-Droma, etc... :emperor :maul

bluesparrow said:
I haven't seen anyone mention this since it was posted on the production blog(though frankly I tend to skim the really long threads after page 3 or so) but did anyone else notice what they said in the post about the Snowbunny Padme?

Um... what?! They could be talking about the Sith I guess, but using those specific words to describe what they've been working on is a pretty big hint. We know there's not a lot of Sith for them to do anyway, so they're likely to spread those out a bit.

So, do you think we'll start seeing some bounty hunters after Maul? Who do you want? If they make Greedo, Boba Fett, or Bossk, I will be very very happy.

*cough*

:D :chew

From memory that poll was just what EU figure - it wasn't for a specific line. I'd be suprised to see a separate EU line because most EU characters would fall into the other lines. A separate EU line would really only makes sense if they broke down the franchise by "Original Trilogy Line", "Prequel Trilogy Line", and EU Line.

And as far other Sith - you've got all the Sith from the games and comics - so Exar Kun, Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus, Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Darth Bannon etc and the comics - Darth Talon etc

LordAzrael said:
From memory that poll was just what EU figure - it wasn't for a specific line. I'd be suprised to see a separate EU line because most EU characters would fall into the other lines. A separate EU line would really only makes sense if they broke down the franchise by "Original Trilogy Line", "Prequel Trilogy Line", and EU Line.

And as far other Sith - you've got all the Sith from the games and comics - so Exar Kun, Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus, Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Darth Bannon etc and the comics - Darth Talon etc

I think the EU figures will be dispersed into the existing categories as well.

Although I don't think they're going to make every EU Sith ever made. The more profilic ones stand a chance though:

Exar Kun (Ulic Qel-Droma would be a better candidate for the Order of the Jedi IMO)
Darth Malak
Darth Nihilus
Darth Bane (pending the release of the book)
Darth Plagueis (if he's ever shown by LFL)

Darth Revan may be included as well, but he/she wasn't a prolific Sith Lord in his/her original appearance. The majority of Revan was gamer-created, so there's no consistent look.

I find it amazing that they have only announced one figure from the HOTR line for this year and their already opening/announcing the 4th line!

Meanwhile, we have 6 Jedi (two of which are out already) and 2 Sith on the way...

Personally, I want "Leia" next!

Or at least another figure from the HOTR line... Why are they ignoring/neglecting this line!?!

:emperor

sebcanadaceo said:
I find it amazing that they have only announced one figure from the HOTR line for this year and their already opening/announcing the 4th line!

Meanwhile, we have 6 Jedi (two of which are out already) and 2 Sith on the way...

Or at least another figure from the HOTR line... Why are they ignoring/neglecting this line!?!

I agree, a Leia would be awesome, and deserves to be next,and I'd like more HOR before SAV, but if it was an awesome Scum-bag than I couldn't whine. Greedo however would suck, IMO.

My bet is that Greedo will be first, but a Jabba would be a winner. Now that we have PF Fett (maybe the ROTJ one), Sideshow could be extra generous and possibly release a 12" Fett (maybe ESB one) ......2 different Fetts :rolleyes:

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Darth Revan may be included as well, but he/she wasn't a prolific Sith Lord in his/her original appearance. The majority of Revan was gamer-created, so there's no consistent look.

There's an official gender (male)- and the Sith Revan was masked. That's what I'd expect to get.

290px-Revanludotomb.jpg

sebcanadaceo said:

They're not neglecting it at all. They're waiting for the optimal time (2007) to release OT-based figures (given that the 30th Anniversary of ANH will be a focus next year, this makes sense).

Any bounty hunter over Greedo PLEASE! I can't afford to be a completist with this series, so I've set boundries. All Sith, Obi and Luke OTJ, and all the bounty hunters minus Greedo. Than I'll probably sprinkle in some main OT guys, Han obviously and a Leia and Chewy. But any one but Greedo. I feel like it will be Greedo, which is cool because it's kind of a break, but still I'd die for a Palpatine, any version!

PosterBoyKelly said:
Any bounty hunter over Greedo PLEASE! I can't afford to be a completist with this series, so I've set boundries. All Sith, Obi and Luke OTJ, and all the bounty hunters minus Greedo. Than I'll probably sprinkle in some main OT guys, Han obviously and a Leia and Chewy. But any one but Greedo. I feel like it will be Greedo, which is cool because it's kind of a break, but still I'd die for a Palpatine, any version!

As for Palps, you are not alone.

:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

Back