Scum and Villainy after Sith?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluesparrow

Super Freak
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone mention this since it was posted on the production blog(though frankly I tend to skim the really long threads after page 3 or so) but did anyone else notice what they said in the post about the Snowbunny Padme?

We’ve been busy since her November win, working on some of the best scum and villainy from the SW galaxy.

Um... what?! They could be talking about the Sith I guess, but using those specific words to describe what they've been working on is a pretty big hint. We know there's not a lot of Sith for them to do anyway, so they're likely to spread those out a bit.

So, do you think we'll start seeing some bounty hunters after Maul? Who do you want? If they make Greedo, Boba Fett, or Bossk, I will be very very happy.

I hadn't noticed that...but I sure hope its true.

I want Fett, but I'd happily take a good Greedo or Bossk. Hell, I'm actually one of the few people who would like to see a Nute Gunray (yes, I actually like him -- good comic foil next to Dooku on that arena balcony).

Let's do the Chewie dance...:chew

I'd prefer to see another Hero Of The Rebellion but I wouldn't complain if we got someone like Boba Fett,Greedo or Bossk.

I saw it and I thought Scum = Han, or some other Rebels that haven't been announced yet. Villiany= the start of the Sith Line.

If there are only going to be 5 lines, we already have confirmation of 4.

Order of the Jedi
Sith Lords
Hereos of the Rebellion
EU

Scum and Villainy after Sith?

Could this be a catch all for "other" characters of the Star Wars universe? Maybe the patrons of the Cantina ["At the Star Wars, Star Wars cantina" anyone recall that parody?] Anyways, I digress, but don't they need an area for all the other Star Wars characters to fit in?
:monkey3

I heard there was supposed to be a Military line but that could be captured in both the Villiany(Empire) and Hero(Rebels).

I would probably take a Nute Gunray also--that would be a very interesting headsculpt and clothing. I would expect that to be the next line, but I don't think that they will be introducing the next line for some time now, especially not after the next figure. I'm still expecting that Maul will be the next figure after Anakin is preordered, but since the Snowbunny Padme figure isn't going to be done for some time now, it leaves a spot open for other figures, maybe a figure from the Heroes line, or something else.

Dave Myatt at Rebelscum says that a non-human figure is coming soon (and it sounded like he wasn't referring to Maul). Perhaps a Greedo? They are making 12" Maul and 1:1 Maul bust, why not Greedo too? I'd LOVE it to be Boba though.

TheObsoleteMan said:
If scum and villainy includes the sandpeople, I'll definitely take one of them.

I'd take one as well. I don't think we will see another line started right away after the sith. They have to do some more HOR I would assume before jumping into yet another line.

Seems to me that since Sideshow offers a preview shot of 3 other figures on the outside of their boxes (ie Luke's box shows Jedi Obi, Anakin, & Kit) they will show 3 Heroes on the outside of Han Solo's box... so the next few announcements should be from that line.

But then again, what do I know?

Wasn't "scum & villiany" one of the 5 lines? So it isn't a hero, a jedi, generic military, or sith. Would seem that would include sand people, bounty hunters, Jabba's palace denizens, etc.

pixletwin said:
Seems to me that since Sideshow offers a preview shot of 3 other figures on the outside of their boxes (ie Luke's box shows Jedi Obi, Anakin, & Kit) they will show 3 Heroes on the outside of Han Solo's box... so the next few announcements should be from that line.

But then again, what do I know?

Really good point, Pixle. There must be 2 more from "Rebellion" before Han gets here. However, what about Vader/Anakin's box -- who will be on the back of the Sith box? I'm guessing they'll make other arrangements with the "Sith " line as there's only 4 characters as it is. Maybe the back of the Vader/Anakin box wil advertise the other lines.

Last edited:
This is what I'm expecting from the Sith line-
Sith Eyes Anakin(Darth Vader)
Darth Vader
Dooku
Maul
Emperor Palpatine(ROTJ):emperor
Darth Sidious(ROTS-pre Mace fight) SDCC exclusive next year- melted face

That's about it unless they do an EP 1 or 2 Palps, which I'd be pretty disapointed in.

I also thought there was going to be a "scum and villainy" line. I don't think there was a specific EU line, but that EU figures would be sprinkled throughout the existing lines. For lines I thought we would have:
Order of the Jedi
Order of the Sith
Heroes of the Rebellion
Military
Scum and Villainy
But I noticed that too and I hope this means we'll see some bounty hunters and other less savory characters. We really need some bad guys! :maul

Back