SCAM EBAY SELLERS!! Beware of these guys ( red_star2013 and sc store9999 )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sunnymayhair...I believe I bought something from that seller before but was trouble free.

What happened?

We need to clue R_R_X in on this thread, though I can't seem to find a way to PM him. The scammer is showing a lot of his products and there should be a way for him to get them pulled from eBay.

We need to clue R_R_X in on this thread, though I can't seem to find a way to PM him. The scammer is showing a lot of his products and there should be a way for him to get them pulled from eBay.
PM’s are now called “conversations” so if you want to send him a message, go to his profile and click on “start a conversation” i hope that helps (y)

Thought I’d chime in with my personal experience and how I had my situation remedied based on a sale with SCStore.

Same story as described by most - first, a “hey friend, item is delay oh good friend please do wait we ship item xoxo” which then turned into a game wherein multiple items in my order were “delayed” or “had error from factory worker”.

I directly said that I wanted a refund and that if not, I would be reporting fraud. In the meantime, he sent more “please friend” messages. I am an eBay concierge member and they gave me the speech about waiting 90 days or something at which point they would side with me and refund me no matter what. I also, simultaneously filed a fraud report with PayPal. After about I week, I CALLED PayPal and very politely explained the situation and dialogue I had with eBay. To their credit, the PayPal rep refunded me immediately and was super helpful.

Actually, no it doesn't! For some unknown reason, I can't start a conversation with him. Would it be ok to put a link to here in a thread reply on a thread he reads?

Actually, no it doesn't! For some unknown reason, I can't start a conversation with him. Would it be ok to put a link to here in a thread reply on a thread he reads?
We can try tagging him in this post with the @ symbol and it should give him a notification that someone mentioned him in said post. You can also edit your post and put an @ symbol in front of his username (no spaces). @R_R_X please contact @Rogerbee about eBay scammers using your products in their listings.

@Rogerbee I'm sorry to hear what happened but I believe I already told you once and I'll tell you again, DO NOT PRE-ORDER ANYTHING FROM EBAY. It saddens me so many people still fall prey to these scammers, even ordering a released figure from that site can be a gamble, always order from trusted retailers such as KGHobby, Giantoy, OneSixthKit, etc.

If you're looking to get a Connor figure I suggest keeping an eye on those 3 stores I mentioned to see if they have any leftover stock when the figure is released, otherwise stay clear from eBay.

Last edited:
Thanks for chiming in,

As they are your products they are scamming people with, is there nothing you can do as a company to get the listings pulled!? I have accounts with both KG and Kit and see their FB's all the time. Kit often has spare units when products come in and I'll jump on it as soon as I see the post.

As well as Connor, there are also now eBay listings appearing for the Gunslinger as well. There will be people not on here that will not see posts like this. Could you put a warning on your FB about these sellers!?

Thanks for chiming in,

As they are your products they are scamming people with, is there nothing you can do as a company to get the listings pulled!? I have accounts with both KG and Kit and see their FB's all the time. Kit often has spare units when products come in and I'll jump on it as soon as I see the post.

As well as Connor, there are also now eBay listings appearing for the Gunslinger as well. There will be people not on here that will not see posts like this. Could you put a warning on your FB about these sellers!?
Sadly there's nothing I can do, given the unlicensed nature of the products, I've warned people on FB and here and I will keep doing so but it doesn't really matter, these scammers are like hydra, cut one account down another one pops in it's place.

I DID receive a package. He sent me some random action figure pants not a Boba Fett figure .PLEASE add Red_Star1689 to the SCAMMER list .I lost 326$ USD

Attachments

• DSCN1558 (Large).JPG
    DSCN1558 (Large).JPG
    352.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Good, though time is the key. My 'purchase' was so long ago that any deadline has passed. It didn't dent my finances so I'll chalk it up to experience and move on. It has made me way more wary about eBay though. Until this happened, I'd had mainly positive experiences.

Well this is how the conversation is going:

Me:
I sent you a message a week ago asking for an update about my item Hot Toys Boba Fett MMS574 40th anniversary but you didn't reply.

I am beginning to think I've been scammed and you will never send the item and I lost my money. I think you exploited ebay policy loopholes by making me wait past the 180 days refund period so I can't file a dispute to get my money back and can't leave negative feedback to your account. I trusted you because you are a Top Seller with 99% positive rating. I never encountered a dishonest seller in 20 years using ebay so I didn't expect this.

But if you are honest and the delays are real, please refund my item because it's causing me too much stress now. If you don't reply, I will try to contact ebay and explain the situation. At this point it's all I can do.

Him:
hi
Sorry to hear that , we have shipped your order , Because the Severe coronavirus , it later than usual , but we are sure you can get it , please don't worry

Me:
Thank you for answering.
I will wait for the package to arrive and tell you when I get it.
Do you have a tracking number?

No reply
I receive a parcel

Me:
I ordered a Hot Toys Boba Fett MMS574 Action figure that cost 325$ and you sent me a piece of toy clothing worth 2$ (see picture)
I lost my money and you are a scammer . I will call ebay and report you. I will also report your account and warn everyone on Action Figures forums that you are a scammer.
Do not try to tell me you sent the wrong item by mistake and do not try to ship me something else.
I will give you 48 hours to issue me a refund of my 325$

Him:
Hi
Sorry to hear that , Please don’t worry . maybe there is mistake , i will contact with post office and check for it first ? if it was mistake , we will ask them resend for you . If you couldn’t get in in 3-4 weeks , we can book from factory again and send from factory ,is it ok ?

Me:
No. I don't believe you anymore.
Please refund my item and everything will be ok.

Him:
Hi
No worry , we wil lcheck with post office first and ask them send back to your rigt parcel , we are sure you can get it

Him:

Last edited:
sunnymayhair...I believe I bought something from that seller before but was trouble free.

What happened?
I've purchased from them before as well. Only issue was something they had in stock but supposedly sold out in the time it took me to order it. He emailed me and asked if I would take another color. It was a little odd and suspicious, but he did send it. All the stuff I've ordered has been small crap. It's probably stuff they have to keep the business somewhat legit.

Me:
I sent you a message a week ago asking for an update about my item Hot Toys Boba Fett MMS574 40th anniversary but you didn't reply.

I am beginning to think I've been scammed and you will never send the item and I lost my money. I think you exploited ebay policy loopholes by making me wait past the 180 days refund period so I can't file a dispute to get my money back and can't leave negative feedback to your account. I trusted you because you are a Top Seller with 99% positive rating. I never encountered a dishonest seller in 20 years using ebay so I didn't expect this.

But if you are honest and the delays are real, please refund my item because it's causing me too much stress now. If you don't reply, I will try to contact ebay and explain the situation. At this point it's all I can do.

Him:
hi
Sorry to hear that , we have shipped your order , Because the Severe coronavirus , it later than usual , but we are sure you can get it , please don't worry

Me:
Thank you for answering.

No reply
I receive a parcel

Me:
I ordered a Hot Toys Boba Fett MMS574 Action figure that cost 325$ and you sent me a piece of toy clothing worth 2$ (see picture)
I lost my money and you are a scammer . I will call ebay and report you. I will also report your account and warn everyone on Action Figures forums that you are a scammer.
Do not try to tell me you sent the wrong item by mistake and do not try to ship me something else.

Him:
Hi
Sorry to hear that , Please don’t worry . maybe there is mistake , i will contact with post office and check for it first ? if it was mistake , we will ask them resend for you . If you couldn’t get in in 3-4 weeks , we can book from factory again and send from factory ,is it ok ?

Me:

Him:
Hi
No worry , we wil lcheck with post office first and ask them send back to your rigt parcel , we are sure you can get it

Him:

Just dodge and delay tactics, anything to not give you a refund. Time to just report him and take it as high as you can. If you don't act and keep pinging messages back and forth all they'll do is keep shrugging you off with false promises. Play hardball and get what you want. No more messing! If I'd known sooner that I'd been scammed I would have torn them a new one!

Me:

Him:
hi

Me:
Thank you for answering.

No reply
I receive a parcel

Me:

Him:
Hi

Me:

Him:
Hi

Him:
Definately time to get nasty with this guy. I would tell him you don't want the item and are tired of his excuses , also the item has been out for months and am going to buy it from someone else , it wouldn't hurt to throw in a choice word or two as well. Good luck.

Me:

Him:
hi

Me:
Thank you for answering.

No reply
I receive a parcel

Me:

Him:
Hi

Me:

Him:
Hi

Him:
Time to take a different tone with him.

Back