Saints Row 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kain4521

You know that one too/Mod
Reaction score
Looks like SR3 will be coming out this fall. I still have not even started on the 2nd one that I got almost 2 years ago.

Oh, Saints Row. You'll be remembered always as the poor man's GTA.

I kinda enjoyed the second one for the brief time I played it. I think the series as a whole is under appreciated.

Oh, Saints Row. You'll be remembered always as the poor man's GTA.

I kinda enjoyed the second one for the brief time I played it. I think the series as a whole is under appreciated.

It's really sad that that's the case, too. After the trash that was GTAIV, I can easily say Saints Row 2 became the far superior game. I could play online with friends for hours just blowing crap up.

Saints Row 2 is so ____ing amazing. Put on cheats, kill everything that movies. Drive plans into buidlings, kill strippers in strip clubs...amazing world.

I remember when everyone was quick to jump on the "Saints Row 2>GTAIV" bandwagon... GTAIV is a much more sophisticated game.

GTAIV is more sophisticated, but Saints Row 2 is a LOT more fun. Felt more like your typical GTA game then IV did, with how serious that one was. Well, at least until The Ballad of Gay Tony came around. :lol

Saints Row 2 was good and reminded me alot of GTA San Andreas with all the customizations , clothing , cars , getting drunk , buying property , etc , etc .......

But the game couldn't hold GTAIV's ball bag , Far more superior game IMO , graphics , physics , all around gameplay , but it lacked the customizations of previous GTA's .

I will be getting SR3 and i hope it freaking awesome :wave

Seems that this thread died before release. Anyway, game is F_____k great. Such an improvement over 2. There is so much to do and so many missions. My favorite so far is really early in the game and lets just say it has close ties to the Strap It On trailer ;). Cant get any better

Seems that this thread died before release. Anyway, game is F_____k great. Such an improvement over 2. There is so much to do and so many missions. My favorite so far is really early in the game and lets just say it has close ties to the Strap It On trailer ;). Cant get any better

I'm still waiting to receive my copy in the mail. I bought the ps3 version.

Rented SR2 and have been playing it for the past week.

So what are your initial impressions of sr3?

Dude I was sceptic (disliked 2) and was ready to return it even before playing. Now im 5 or so hours in and really enjoying almost every aspect. Graphics have been kicked up a notch and the action is insane. The game just has a great atmosphere thanks to the brilliant sound track and beautiful visuals.

Heres hoping you feel the same way mate.

I think it's due to the other blockbuster titles that are out... There wasn't quite as many nice games this time last year.

Just by playing this game in an xbox live party I was able to convince my friend to get the game. I didn't even tell him to get it, he just heard that I was having so much fun.

It really sucks that the game is a sleeper. I think the developers tried so hard and how they made fun of all the other blockbuster games was pure class.

Back