Saints Row 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This game is a ton of fun. Can't believe I completely overlooked SR2.

Cool of them to include it with SR3 though. After SR3 I'll jump into SR2!

l liked the first saints row, and that was it. l think they went way over the top after that to the kind of gameplay l don't like. They're pretty much GTA on meth.

I had planned on beating Homefront first, but I've found this game to be pretty darn fun and have been switching back and forth between the two. I was actually surprised that I'm liking the game since I never played the first two and am not a fan of the GTA series.

Easily this is the most "outrageously fun" game of 2011 in my opinion!!!

Like you said, it's GTA on Meth and I LOVE IT because of that! I love the over-the-top action, the hilarious conversations and even what you can do with your character and your car! It's awesome!

While GTA has its moments, it takes itself too seriously! Saints Row has finally etched itself out as the fun alternative! I actually think there are also a few things that GTA can borrow from Saints Row (like leveling your character up)!

Easily the most ridiculous and funnest overall sandbox game I've played in a while! If you like crude humor and just going buck wild in a GTA-style world, this is the game for you!

Back