• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale PRICE REDUCTION - Prime1 Superhero/Villain Statues for Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rowan1936

Just a little freaky
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All:

PRICE REDUCTIONS BELOW -

I'm selling some items from Prime 1's statue line. I do not sell/trade a lot (I've purchased items and sold one statue previously here in the marketplace - happy to direct you to board members for references), but feel free to check my history on eBay under Indy1936. For any items listed below, I am happy to share photos and videos (most of these have been previously displayed and all are currently boxed-up and ready to ship in original shipper boxes ). All items are at my residence in the Saint Petersburg/Tampa, FL area so please consider this for shipping (shipping to U.S. locations only - not international at this time). Local pick-up okay.

PayPal is preferred for payment and do not request that you pay as "gift".

Previously Displayed in a non-smoking home (no damage or imperfections):
Batman Beyond Arkham Knight 1/3 (Exclusive with Batarang) - $1000 $900+ Shipping (1 box)
Dark Knight Returns Arkham Knight 1/3 (Exclusive with Calm Head Sculpt) - $1000 $850+ Shipping (2 boxes) - (Note: I also have the bust with two additional portraits (smiling and screaming) if interested to pair with this statue for an additional fee)
Joker (Lee Bermejo) 1/3 (DX with 4 portraits - Does NOT have the Lee Bermejo signed picture) - $1200 $1100+ Shipping (2 boxes)
Flash New 52 1/4 (EX with additional smiling portrait) - $700 $550+ Shipping (1 box)

Never Displayed (still in box) - CURRENTLY ON EBAY w/ BIDS:
Harley Quinn - Roller Skates/Mallet 1/3 (DX with 2 additional portraits and arms holding revolvers) - $1350 + Shipping (2 boxes)
Superman Dark Knight Returns 1/3 (Regular Edition - 2 portraits ONLY - Melted Batman helmet hand NOT included with this edition) -$1000 (2 boxes)

Pictures below are not great (apologies). Again, happy to provide any photos/videos. Harley and Superman are still sealed in shippers (no photos to share yet), but will be opened and inspected with photos to ensure quality prior to shipping (will be shared with purchaser).

Thanks for looking.

Batman Beyond_No Mask.jpgDark Knight.jpgJoker_Bermejo.jpgFlash New 52.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All:

PRICE REDUCTIONS BELOW -

I'm selling some items from Prime 1's statue line. I do not sell/trade a lot (I've purchased items and sold one statue previously here in the marketplace - happy to direct you to board members for references), but feel free to check my history on eBay under Indy1936. For any items listed below, I am happy to share photos and videos (most of these have been previously displayed and all are currently boxed-up and ready to ship in original shipper boxes ). All items are at my residence in the Saint Petersburg/Tampa, FL area so please consider this for shipping (shipping to U.S. locations only - not international at this time). Local pick-up okay.

PayPal is preferred for payment and do not request that you pay as "gift".

Previously Displayed in a non-smoking home (no damage or imperfections):
Batman Beyond Arkham Knight 1/3 (Exclusive with Batarang) - $1000 $900+ Shipping (1 box)
Dark Knight Returns Arkham Knight 1/3 (Exclusive with Calm Head Sculpt) - $1000 $850+ Shipping (2 boxes) - (Note: I also have the bust with two additional portraits (smiling and screaming) if interested to pair with this statue for an additional fee)
Joker (Lee Bermejo) 1/3 (DX with 4 portraits - Does NOT have the Lee Bermejo signed picture) - $1200 $1100+ Shipping (2 boxes)
Flash New 52 1/4 (EX with additional smiling portrait) - $700 $550+ Shipping (1 box)

Never Displayed (still in box) - CURRENTLY ON EBAY w/ BIDS:
Harley Quinn - Roller Skates/Mallet 1/3 (DX with 2 additional portraits and arms holding revolvers) - $1350 + Shipping (2 boxes)
Superman Dark Knight Returns 1/3 (Regular Edition - 2 portraits ONLY - Melted Batman helmet hand NOT included with this edition) -$1000 (2 boxes)

Pictures below are not great (apologies). Again, happy to provide any photos/videos. Harley and Superman are still sealed in shippers (no photos to share yet), but will be opened and inspected with photos to ensure quality prior to shipping (will be shared with purchaser).

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 561682View attachment 561683View attachment 561684View attachment 561685

Price drops

Back