Predator Jungle Hunter bust 1/3 - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
It occurs to me that this little guy might warrant it's own thread. The 1/3 statue gains so much attention that pics and discussion of the bust might get lost in that huge tread. Plus there will no doubt be plenty of people out there who will only want the bust, not the full statue. Personally I have the statue on order, and I think that the "Suspicious" head from this bust improves it even further, but I also think that this bust is an awesome looking collectible in its own right. I'll be grabbing this, and I'll switch between the movie mask and the new unmasked head on it depending which one is on the main statue at the time. I almost hope that this comes out before the main statue so that we can get an indication of the quality to expect on that rather expensive investment.

Details are sparse for now, no price etc. Although it looks like there will be four options, including a tribute to the damaged ask from "Predators". If Prime 1 can match the paint and weathering on these, they will be unbelievable, but it's a big ask.

TicqNU4.jpg

Soj8j3L.jpg

EbqJePj.jpg

CLwIUno.jpg

7MHDvnG.jpg

CqEaBEz.jpg

I'll cancel the full statue if the paint app turns out underwhelming, but just may keep my order for this bust as it'll be easier to have repainted. Some form of this immaculate sculpt must be in the collection and a smaller piece like this is a great way to ensure that. I wish they did the same with their Alien stuff.

I'll cancel the full statue if the paint app turns out underwhelming, but just may keep my order for this bust as it'll be easier to have repainted. Some form of this immaculate sculpt must be in the collection and a smaller piece like this is a great way to ensure that. I wish they did the same with their Alien stuff.
The sculpt is fantastic. It deserves a top paint job.

Still trying to understand what they mean by limited version?

Will there be 4 buying options available or are the extra heads in the one set?

I'm kinda pi$$ed off that they made th med kit exclusive. It looks so cool but can only get it from the bust. I could somewhat live without a closed mouth portrait, but now it's the portrait AND the med kit, a punch in the sack lol.

The limited closed-mouth bust (with exclusive medkit) will not be available on Sideshow, according to a comment from Prime 1.

The limited closed-mouth bust (with exclusive medkit) will not be available on Sideshow, according to a comment from Prime 1.

Good to know, but not good news. Maybe Secret Compass will make it available. If not I'll probably have to order from Prime1 :mad:

Back