Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what rocks. I hate the "hero" pred crap the comics do. Sure, there will be a less "evil" Predator in Predators, but he doesnt do much to save the humans. Only as a "returning favor".

There have bben 'hero' preds, what, twice in 22 years of comics? Otherwise it's been common cause against renegade Predators (IIRC, 3 times in the same period).

Not exactly done to death, then...

I have never seen Predators as Evil. They don't kill indiscriminately, they never kill unarmed humans or pregnant women. If anything they have higher morals than a lot of human hunters.

I base this on 1 and 2, and don't care if somebody tells me that the AVP's contradict this, as those films only exist as crappy fan fiction to me.

They're alien killers who kill for fun....they're evil.

They dont kill unarmed humans, or pregnate women because...what fun is that?

They do have higher morals then your everyday hick huntin sum deer. But thatssit.

^well, you're looking at it at the wrong perspective. thats like a deer complaining about how evil hunters are...or fishing is evil from a fish POV or sumthing.:lol

No, i'm just not going to be a weird fanboy and judge them as saints. These are evil monsters. Sure, if you kill one of them, they might be like "Ok fine....you're awesome, now go away before I rip off your face".

Im afraid this movie is gonna suck. I want it to succeed but Im afraid its going to fail.
The fact that they are already giving sneak peeks at the characters probably means they are lacking story about them in the movie.
And wait wut.. predator dogs? Are you serious?

If I actually come back from the cinema with a good feeling, I'll eat my words though.

why does anyone give a ____ if there are predator dogs in this movie or not?
is the movie about predator dogs? do you think they're gonna have one-liners and dance numbers?
they're gonna show up in like one or two scenes and aren't that relevant to the story.
and it's on an alien planet, so why the hell not?

jesus ____ing christ you people will find any retarded excuse to bash this movie.

no no, come on.
let's hear another jackass have a hissyfit about Brody's nose or how much you hated that Matrix sequel.
we're all impressed by how you're too sophisticated to enjoy this movie.
maybe if you cry about it some more they'll re-film it at the last minute with the original cast from P1.
that's what this movie needs - bodybuilders and c-listers.

/rant.

I'm guessing Bad Blood Predators are some video game thing? I don't think the choices for the Predators in this movie ammount to anything more than what Rodriguez and team feel like doing, I could be wrong, I don't follow Predator stuff outside of the 4 movies to date, but I get the impression the choices for Predators are just because they want to do it.

They're just a different clan of Predators that happen to hate the clan of Predators that the original is from.

there was also a clan of Bad Blood predators in the Concrete Jungle game that were augmented freaks created in a lab.
and were all a pain in the ass to kill.

dunno about 360. some games work and some don't
all ps2 games are playable on the first generation "fat" ps3 consoles.
the newer "slim" ps3 doesn't have backwards compatibility at all.

Just one question I have. If these Preds, besides the "classic" pred have different faces and black blood. Are they Bad Blood Predators?

"bad blood" refers to Predators who hunt/kill predators. :monkey3

i think it is forbidden to hunt your own kind(yautja), one of their codes, covers all clan factions. but some predators, even clans do break such codes...that's why killing "bad bloods" become fair game.

Last edited:
Im afraid this movie is gonna suck. I want it to succeed but Im afraid its going to fail.
The fact that they are already giving sneak peeks at the characters probably means they are lacking story about them in the movie.
And wait wut.. predator dogs? Are you serious?

If I actually come back from the cinema with a good feeling, I'll eat my words though.

sound like you want a reboot of the original.I think the hunting dogs could work if done correctly.And is it a dog or dogs,could just be one.And the preds are hunter so it does seem feasible that they would or could have hunting animals.there is a pretty good reason why they werent in the first two and its pretty simple why.In the first two the predator have come the earth to hunt and theyre using stealth,those massive hunting dogs dont look very stealthy do they,hence why we wouldnt have seen them before.And if they did could you imagine if one got off the leash by accident.

"no spot no,put the human down,bad dog,bad dog":gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back