Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0WjH75krqpc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0WjH75krqpc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

One of the main problems with both avp movies is that you couldn't care less if the humans died or not.

I'd actually argue that you rooted for them to die, I did, I felt no care for them living so it was more like waiting for them to die and hoping it'd be a sweet kill.

I'd actually argue that you rooted for them to die, I did, I felt no care for them living so it was more like waiting for them to die and hoping it'd be a sweet kill.

Agreed. I rather see Wolf or Chet live at the end than the humans. I want them to all to die. When Jessie got hit with that Shuriken it was my golden moment. I LOVED IT! One of the few creative parts about the movie. The film could have used more deaths like that one. Just Wolf ripping people's arms and legs out or gutting them they're still alive or something. :D

I wanted the Predalien and Wolf to die slowly and painfully. ____ing horrible things they were.....

You're very mean.:lol I loved it when Jessie got hit with the shuriken, it was a complete accident:lol. My other fav. death is the dude in the cemetary.....or maybe the potheads in the gun store.

I really wish one of these days the Predator will actually live to hunt another day. Instead of always fricken dying.....I'm kinda tired of that.

That's what rocks. I hate the "hero" pred crap the comics do. Sure, there will be a less "evil" Predator in Predators, but he doesnt do much to save the humans. Only as a "returning favor".

Here ya guys go ^.^

Prior to the credits the hero of the story, Royce, is introduced. He’s chasing an adversary down on a rooftop. The chase ends with Royce killing his opponent, the whole time being watched by a Predator. The Predator then kidnaps him. The credits roll, after which the film cuts to Royce free falling at 160mph towards the surface of the Predator homeworld. After parachuting to safety, he soon encounters seven other humans who have all been dropped to the surface. The Predator homeworld is like the jungle from the cretaceous period and it serves as a giant game preserve – where humans are the game. All eight humans are then pack hunted by Predator dogs, Predator falcons and a giant Super Predator referred to as the ‘Black Super Predator’. The Black Super Predator leads a hunting party of two other Super Predators. The eight humans go on the run once they realize they are prey in a macabre game of cat and mouse. At the midpoint of the film Royce and the remaining humans hook up with American soldier Nolan, another human who was dropped onto the world but who has managed to remain in hiding in a cave. He tells them the Predators have been dropping humans into the game preserve for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back