Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, that movie is amazing. It's a theater movie. If you love 80's over the top action movies...go see it. And if only for Sharlto Coplay.

He even throws in a Wikus impression for a second.

The only new creatures are the Dogs, Falcon, and one Alien monster that was taken by the Predators.

I was just listening to a Q&A with RR on youtube and it turns out that Falcon is not a creature but a device. If my ears caught it right.

I hope so....but yeah, that is what he said.

He also said the script was a fake script...:lol and yet every single event in the trailer is in the script...soooo...

I was just listening to a Q&A with RR on youtube and it turns out that Falcon is not a creature but a device. If my ears caught it right.

Yeah, I have a feeling the 'falcon' is going to be all mechanical.

I, personally, am totally psyched for this movie...and all of the collectibles that it will bring.

Ya know...'cause I'm a nerd like that. :wink1:

And why the tits did you buy AvP-R for 12 bucks, when you could've just watched it for 5 at the theater........:cuckoo:

What is that? Kids admission!? :lol

No seriously.. I'm an Adult bro. And I have a wife. It costs $21 for the two of us (or $16 if we catch a matinee). Then add on at least $10 - $20 for drinks/snacks. Not to mention, we usually do dinner and a movie when we go out so $100+ for dinner then another $20 (minimum) for the movie and you get the idea why $11.99 for the craptacular AVP:R was a great deal. :wink1:

I hope so....but yeah, that is what he said.

He also said the script was a fake script...:lol and yet every single event in the trailer is in the script...soooo...

He also said that the leaked concept art for the BSP wasn't what they went with...and it looks almost EXACTLY like it.

I, personally, am totally psyched for this movie...and all of the collectibles that it will bring.

Ya know...'cause I'm a nerd like that. :wink1:

ogre21242.jpg

My theater's matinee is 5.50. It's the best. And for all ages.

You dont need snacks. :lol

Or atleast sneak them in from the gas station.

AND 16 BUCKS FOR TWO AT A MATINEE? WHAT THE ____ING ____ MAN. That's insane. In...sane.

You're a nerd. I'm a nerd, everyone who collects toys and goes on a forum is a nerd. What's the big deal? :lol

Man, we're geeks. Or in the spirit of SSF, freaks.

This movie's gonna rock! Out of curiousity, how long do you guys think it'll be? Just wondering.

Man, we're geeks. Or in the spirit of SSF, freaks.

This movie's gonna rock! Out of curiousity, how long do you guys think it'll be? Just wondering.

I'd love a 2 hour movie.

But I'm guessing and hour and 40 minutes at the most.

Damn... kinda depressing, but okay. Heh, when the reboot for the Aliens franchise comes out, that really ought to be around 2 hours though. All the original Alien movies were (except for Resurrection, don't remember the length of that one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back