Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard their next video game figures will be Hunter from Monster Hunter and REmake2 Claire, take it with a grain a salt.
A Remake Claire has definitely been long overdue, and it coming from either Dam or Ekauz might just make it worth the wait, if they can nail the likeness like they did with Leon.
Kind of sucks that the RE3 crew has been completely forgotten though, I mean other than the crapload amount of "meh quality " Jill's coming out, I really doubt we'll ever see a Hot Toys quality Remake Jill now.

I'm also curious as to how UB Toys Claire will turn out. I'm hoping it's good, as it's starting to look like it could be the only one we'll get.

Agreed.

I really hope we get some more from RE3, it seems silly that we haven't.

I have "Locomotive" Girl PO'd, since I can't wait to see if another comes around. I elarned my lesson by not getting the Momtoys Chris back when it was under $200.

People underestimate these 3rd figures especially since the only company that has the license is damtoys but they been very quiet about the license so people pass on these 3rd party figures hoping for official merch but it seems like they’re only interested in what’s new and what sells so we have those other companies giving us what these licensed companies can’t look at some of those swtoys prices and how rare some are that you can’t not longer find them. As far as RE3R figures with the backlash the game got maybe damtoys might skip the line or just release Jill but at this point there’s so many versions of that Jill….

65F704BC-0D69-4C7F-9799-0D026028D412.jpeg

Yeah, I never really payed attention to 3rd party figures until now and the possibilities are endless.

I am hoping Damtoys is just in a lull due to the pandemic and its continual effect production. The figure sold well enough, even for being (IMO) on the higher end of what most people would pay for a figure like that. We have too many Jill, I would hope they could see that and make some rational decisions based on how the 1/6 market is doing but more likely yeah, they will skip RE 3 all together.

Also, that's a LOT of Milla Jovovich and they are wonderful.

Quick setup with my Sheva Figure to welcome the new movie

...Recreating the Spiderman Meme...

WHAT IF..

Jill Meeting with Sheva in the mansion
uhmm.. i mean...
When Jill meet with another Jill in the mansion..

REMOVIE.jpg

So I want to make a Jill Valentine with a spare Phicen body (S17B). What's my best option? Originally was leaning towards the MT Toys version but the price is too steep now and the accessories aren't that good.

So I want to make a Jill Valentine with a spare Phicen body (S17B). What's my best option? Originally was leaning towards the MT Toys version but the price is too steep now and the accessories aren't that good.
I'd probably skip both the MT and SW versions, and wait for Hot Heart's upcoming Jill. Even recommends using the S17.

116202173345PM_3990733.jpg
11620226.jpg

The only complaint about the HH sculpt is the hair! My god they added too much side hair, they need to trim that!

676D997D-F3E4-4217-BEF6-89FA9A6E8FC9.jpeg

Last edited:
Also, Giantoy emailed about a month ago that this isn’t going to be a set but a full figure. They’re giving us a a body with exposed joints but they recommend a body swap.
4E4101E3-01CE-43CA-BA2C-30AC5C024F65.jpeg
90C751AE-938F-462D-AADB-034598DB8EB9.jpeg

So far the best sculpt is MMTTOYS sculpt, the HH set/figure should be available maybe this month or next month.
C75D12D0-257F-41A0-8C29-44407A15BC99.jpeg
92193E90-4246-489A-876A-39B8633933F1.jpeg

The only complaint about the HH sculpt is the hair! My god they added too much side hair, they need to trim that!

View attachment 540604
I wonder if it might just be the angle the photo was taken at? Other angles don't look as bad.
And as I understand it, she comes with two separate head sculpts. But yeah, I doubt the hair will be sculpted different.
We'll just have to wait and see until we can get these in hand I suppose.

116202173346PM_3783772 - Copy.jpg

I will say some things looked good for me ill still watch it but the cgi and whoever in the trailer editing room who chose the music was just a terrible choice hopefully before the official release they can do some more work on the cgi its been done before with other movies fixing stuff like days before release

Back