Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF they're this allergic to making a good adaption, they could opt instead to just tell a story set in racoon city during the outbreak. Use USS or some guys from RPD, or do some abridged outbreak stuff.

15718B96-035F-4DBB-BE01-BCE3092A9DB1.jpeg

^ You can easily browse 1/6 resident evil Or try searching 1/6 Ada Wong. 🖐 ☺️🙂

Last edited:
True! Ebay has tons of interesting RE stuff! :rotfl

View attachment 541253
Yep, just saved 1/6 resident evil on eBay and you get notifications on anything new being posted. Some of these kits won’t even make to websites like onesixthkit or giantoy, so eBay is the only place you’ll find these random resident evil products like all those statues.

honestly don't know what I'd do without you spamming these RE product links. I can't get any info reliably on them anywhere but here because of you, you know that?

Speaking of, you hear anything about Billy or Carlos? We got a million Jills and two good Beccas but no partners.
eBay. 🖐🙂

Damn been looking for a Ada set recently since it doesn't look like Damtoys will ever do one.

None of the existing sets from TYM or NRToys look right. The best one seems to be the PP Toys set but that's completely disappeared.

True.... I used 2 sets to get her,
- Hot Heart set FD006B (Hot Heart - FD006B - Ms. Wong (Injured Ver.)) (For the head)
- PPtoys Red agent set (PPToys - P002B - 1/6th Scale Female Agent Set (Red)) (For the clothing and accessories)

Monkey Depot seems to have stock for the PP Toys set: Monkey Depot - Clothing Set: PP Toys Female Agent Suit B (PPT-P002B)

There's another store that offers it really cheap on my google search, but I have no knowledge nor experience with it before, PPtoys P002B 1/6 Female Agent Suit Clothing Set for 12" Women Action Figure Toys

A search on ebay has listed plenty of head sculpts,
1/6 Scale Resident Evil 6 Ada Wong Head Sculpt for 12" Action Figure for sale online | eBay

Last edited:
Back