Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still man that's mad impressive!

yeh man i get wanting to be game accurate... the problem with that tho is the Hot toys or KO shirt isn't accurate to the colour in game, it's more accurate to the CGI movies.

But since it's such a unique shirt its impossible to accurately replace.

Looks awesome as is regardless!

CBF155AD-4014-45E5-A05E-33E8986B4D3B.jpeg
C0ABE5A2-385B-4C1A-8785-B97F0B794FE3.jpeg

Anyone know if someone has or will be making a Carlos from the RE 3 Remake?
It's been pretty quiet with RE collectibles lately. Well, other than Patriot's 1/12 scale Lady Dimitrescu and their upcoming vampire sisters.
I just want to hear something new from Damtoys, hopefully more RE2 stuff. But the future isn't looking too bright for RE2 Remake figures so far...

Yeah, sounds like most people aren't expecting much from Damtoys after this run of Leons coming out. Breaks my heart.

If I ever find a good head sculpt, I will be doing the same. I doubt there is too much interest to most folks though since he isn't a mainstay to the franchise.

Is that outfit from the old Hot heart set?
Just the skirt. Lol the rest well the boots and tube top are from the Viking set that came out years ago. The sweater could be from the HH set or Viking… the black harness I gave it to my “Sarah Connor” Jill custom. The HH boots zipper ripped so I threw those out and the gloves hands I gave to my REmake Jill custom with the grey looking skirt from the HH Jill set.

It's been pretty quiet with RE collectibles lately. Well, other than Patriot's 1/12 scale Lady Dimitrescu and their upcoming vampire sisters.
I just want to hear something new from Damtoys, hopefully more RE2 stuff. But the future isn't looking too bright for RE2 Remake figures so far...
I've heard their next video game figures will be Hunter from Monster Hunter and REmake2 Claire, take it with a grain a salt.

Back