Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also heard that the director himself has played the games and for preparations for the actors playing their roles he had them play the games as well to get a feel of the characters and the story so I have faith that the movie itself will have some neat things calling back to the original games here and there,even if the first trailer shines a bit of a dull light on the film as of right now

The good...The actor playing Chris looks like a good pick, and I think Claire as well. Wish her hair was pulled back as its usually portrayed in the games, but you can say, that's just a fan nitpicking.
I like the song in the trailer. The darker, more horror look of the film looks good.

The bad. The editing to me looks amateurish. It gives me a sense that they're putting all the good stuff in the trailer to make it look really good.
Just the opening statement "Every story has a beginning" for some reason already resonate to me its like a college level director trying to make a film.
Really?! That's such a cliche line, have a more smart opening statement than that. Geez

My two favorite characters in the game, Leon and Jill are still HUGE HUGE HUGE miscast.
When it comes to comicbook or videogame to movies, I honestly am more forgiving on a lot of things, cause sometimes they need to make things more interesting, as I am aware that what was great in a book, or game, may not translate well on the big screen.
But my biggest issue for me is miscast. Cause no matter how that person portray the character, if I CANT see him as that character, it takes away the core of the character and it just remains some guy pretending to be this guy.

That's why Downey is great as Stark, Evans as Cap, Cavill as Superman, etc,
Your suspension of belief...and that you watch these characters come to life, and not just think, that is Robert Downey as Tony Stark.

This whole lets be pc culture is ruining games and movies.
Director says he's a fan, then Geez, be a fan and pick the damn right person for the job.
This is just a trailer and I'm already cringing at Leon, which should have been my favorite part of trailer. I was honestly trying to be open minded and was hoping that once I see the trailer, maybe I might change my mind and want to see it in the theater.

Putting my money where my mouth is, sorry...pass. Will wait til its on Netflix.

Trailer looks cool, lots of cool visuals. I don't mean the CGI, I mean the town, zombies, Mansion and etc. Ashford Twins. The Itchy Tasty on the wall.

Then you see that goddamn awful Leon and Jill and it makes it ****. Can't win for losing. I'll give it a watch on a streaming service.

This should have been a tv series. Part 1 being season 1 and Part 2 season 2 naturally. Combining both stories into a movie is dumb. Plus I hate the whole Claire knows about Umbrella. CGI isn't good but I can get passed that if the story is good, which I doubt lol.

The hard part is getting past Drunk Leon and that awful Jill.

Last edited:
sooo when will it be available to download... *_*

God thats the worse CGI and costume ever on RE Movie, Anderson movie got much much much better art department...
there's almost none weathering on the zombies and all the costume make it like a cosplay suit toooo clean... all the BOW got a cheap CGI including the dog and Lisa Trevor Skin Mask that dont look alike human face.. the only good from the trailer is Licker...

Buttt hey Jill got a Blue Nail Color.... hahhhahaha... what a mess...

Agreed, this should have been a streaming show. That way you more time time for the story to collide going back and forth from the mansion to the streets of Racoon City.
I would say, if it was, I most likely would have given it a try since I'm already paying for the streaming service. And if its crap, then can easily just switch shows with a remote than having to drive back home and getting ticked off that I paid for the movie tickets.

016BE0AE-0EF1-4D6D-81E4-C24E067DA020.jpeg

Trailer should have started with
"Bizarre murder cases have recently occurred in Raccoon City. There are outlandish reports of families being attacked by a group of about ten people. Victims were apparently... eaten".

Fans would immediately connect, and to people who are not familiar with Resident evil, it gives off a creepy intro.

Instead we get...Every story has a beginning..." lol.
Amateur writing as its finest.

The whole thing feels incredibly cheap, trying to bait original fans with nostalgia and cheap easter eggs and mentions like "see, see? there's that thing from the video game!" while completely ******** all over the lore, the setting and most importantly, the characters themselves who made the franchise beloved by many, I'll be shocked if this doesn't bomb and become as equally detested as the Anderson movies (which by the way, he's an executive producer in this), in summary, it's ****.

Its just deceiving when they're trying to make this out to be a different Resident Evil movie than the previous ones when it is being produced by the same company and director of the previous movies.

Attachments

• RE.jpeg
    RE.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 26
Its just deceiving when they're trying to make this out to be a different Resident Evil movie than the previous ones when it is being produced by the same company and director of the previous movies.
And somehow manages to look worse than the first one they made almost 20 years ago.

International trailer.

Still the same **** just with better editing.
I find this to be just as bad as the other trailer because is shows just how badly they messed up the lore, Claire hitchhikes to RC with the trucker, who's a creppy weirdo and has a dog, and it seems she lived there with Chris, Chief Irons and Wesker are apparently good guys now, Anette appears to be completely unware and shocked by Birkin's work, Brad is attacked in a helicopter and crashes into the mansion because there's no Nemesis to introduce, mutated Birkin will probably have very limited screentime (not a bad thing looking at that awful cgi) and Leon will kill it with a rocket launcher, probably because there's no Tyrant for him to fire it at, and I could go on with the material of the other trailer too but it's useless.
If you're a fan you'll be able to see just how badly they bastardized the original stories.

The whole thing feels incredibly cheap, trying to bait original fans with nostalgia and cheap easter eggs and mentions like "see, see? there's that thing from the video game!" while completely ******** all over the lore, the setting and most importantly, the characters themselves who made the franchise beloved by many, I'll be shocked if this doesn't bomb and become as equally detested as the Anderson movies (which by the way, he's an executive producer in this), in summary, it's ****.
That's nearly every video game based movie/show your describing. Lol
Laziness is another big factor. With the Anderson movies, it felt like it was easier for him to create his own character instead of researching what the original characters stories were. And don't get me started on what he did with the original characters. Yikes.
Silent Hill and the newest Mortal Kombat are the only decent game based movies that come to mind. But I have a bad memory and it's been awhile since I've seen those, so they might have been pretty crap as well.

Would like some help creating a custom Ada Wong.

I already have a S17B body and looking to get the MTToys Ada Wong headsculpt and clothing set.

Would you say the VStoys clothes set is my best option?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...ceneId":"23416","sku_id":"10000001021257852"}
It's not really RE2 remake accurate but I feel the other outfit by NRToys, the dress is way too short. Are there any other suggestions? Or new outfits coming in the future?

Back