RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COLD SKIN.
A Very unique movie enjoyed this one alot. Best description without spoiling shape of water meets the nights watch lighthouse, give a strong 8.

Black Panther (second viewing) - 7.5/10

Man of Steel - 8.4/10

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice ULTIMATE EDITION - 8.8/10

It's too bad they never made a Justice League movie to finish the trilogy. Maybe one day.

As "epic" as the last 2 flicks were, I still think the first 3 are the best. Especially Azkaban, that movie kicks ass.

Columbus did great setting up that world for film.

Chamber Of Secrets and Azkaban are two of my favorites, after Deathly Hallows Part Two.

Chamber Of Secrets is the first thing I ever saw of Harry Potter. I liked it it a lot after just seeing it once.
I started reading the books after that.

Someone uploaded Stargate onto YouTube the other night, so I ended up watched that for the first time in about 10 years.

Silly sometimes awkward and yet still an enjoyable escapist sci-fi film for a cold Wednesday night.
7/10 James Spader & Kurt Russell - Usually more than enough to deliver an entertaining watch.

Samurai I: Musashi miyamoto (1954) 8.5/10
It rains on our love (1946) 7.5/10
Mother! (2017) 8.5/10
Crisis (1946) 7/10
Dunkirk (2017) 7/10
Battle of the sexes (2017) 7.5/10
John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017) 6.5/10

Maybe it's because I read the books as a kid. Granted, I wasn't expecting a direct adaptation of the books or anything. The posters made it look like a fun popcorn flick, but what I got felt like a glorified Nickelodeon cartoon... Zero suspense, limited screen time for the monsters with bad CGI, and wooden acting from the protagonist characters.

Maybe I was just expecting too much?

Back