RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Panther (2018) 7.25/10

Spaced Out (1979) - 6/10

The Thirsty Dead (1974) - 4/10

V for Vendetta (2005) - 8.75/10

The Ritual (2017) - 6/10

The Cloverfield Paradox (2018) - 5/10

I disagree. He's perfect for the part and I really liked both Wick movies a lot. Not to mention, he's incredibly knowledgeable and experienced with many different firearms. Look him up on YouTube. You'll see just how good he is. I can't wait for Wick 3.

I've seen him, still stand by what I said.

Justice League -
CmjZjs9.gif
mh96F4u.gif
u03Q8vb.gif
/10
The resurrection scene is the only reason to watch this.
Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls - 6.7/10

When We First Met - 6.2/10
It was a cute little movie. Alexandra Daddario is hawt.

Spider-Man: Homecoming

I like this one a lot. Without spoiling anything, one scene - which is my favorite scene-
is straight out off the cover of Spider - Man issue # 33.

Plenty of action, great dialogue, and it sounded like how teenagers today would
actually talk, too. Robert Downey jr. added to the film but didn't take it over.

Harry Potter - Deathly Hallows Part 2

Probably is my favorite of all the Harry Potter films. It brings the movie series to a close.
I'd read the book a few years before this movie came out, but I enjoy both the HP books
and HP movies by viewing both as being two different versions of the stories. Plenty of
action and great dialogue.

The Thing - Timeless/10

There's a few horror films I hold in high regard, especially The Fly 86', but I think Thing is arguably the best horror film ever. It did so many things right. The directing, the location, the effects, the writing, all of it.

There's a Thing fansite I check on from time to time, and they took a trip to Stuart in Canada where they filmed it and they found part of the rotor blade from the Sweden chopper still there.

Harry Potter - Deathly Hallows Part 2

Probably is my favorite of all the Harry Potter films. It brings the movie series to a close.
I'd read the book a few years before this movie came out, but I enjoy both the HP books
and HP movies by viewing both as being two different versions of the stories. Plenty of
action and great dialogue.

As "epic" as the last 2 flicks were, I still think the first 3 are the best. Especially Azkaban, that movie kicks ass.

Columbus did great setting up that world for film.

There's a few horror films I hold in high regard, especially The Fly 86', but I think Thing is arguably the best horror film ever. It did so many things right. The directing, the location, the effects, the writing, all of it.
It is THE horror film, both psychological and body horror.

There's a Thing fansite I check on from time to time, and they took a trip to Stuart in Canada where they filmed it and they found part of the rotor blade from the Sweden chopper still there.
Man, I'd love to go there...

Looks so different in summer... :lol
I wonder if it even would look the same as in the movie when it snows.

No reason to think it wouldn't. I remember watching the making of and they were worried after they built the set because there wasn't any snow. And I think it snowed like a few feet right before they started filming.

Yeah, I remember that. They were ridin' snow vehicles or something to the set, everything was so white.
I have an urge to rewatch the "making of" film.

Commentary with Carpenter and Russell is great. Kurt is laughing a lot throughout it and John is drinking and smoking the entire time.

Back