RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Devil's Candy (2015) - 5/10

The Last Broadcast (1998) - 7.5/10

Annihilation (2018) - 7/10

From a Whisper to a Scream (1987) - 6/10

The Matrix (1999) - 8.5/10

Rocktober Blood (1984) - 4/10

Hulk (2003) - 7.75/10

Class of 1984 (1982) - 6.5/10

Class of 1999 (1990) - 5/10

The Cellar (1989) - 4/10

The Ambulance (1990) - 6.5/10

Psycho Cop (1989) - 7.5/10

I do as well, even like the panels. Sure, some huge liberties were taken...... Ban a was fine. Nolte is just bat**** and looks the part. Jennifer Connelly is hawt hawt hawt! Norton was fine but I don't like the look of the Hulk in TIC. Liv Tyler is pretty but can't act and whispers all her lines. Sam Elliot > William Hurt

Annilhilation 3/10.. too bad, this was such an uninteresting film IMO.Have to admit though,I have become something,something else.Not a mirror of what I was,something more,something different.

Very surprised because EX Machina was boss.

Last edited:
I do as well, even like the panels. Sure, some huge liberties were taken...... Ban a was fine. Nolte is just bat**** and looks the part. Jennifer Connelly is hawt hawt hawt! Norton was fine but I don't like the look of the Hulk in TIC. Liv Tyler is pretty but can't act and whispers all her lines. Sam Elliot > William Hurt

It's a shame so many don't like it. I get that people wanted more action though.
2003 Hulk's design is still my favorite, above Norton and Ruffalo.

Best part of TIC:

With this talk of Hulk 2003 I think I'm going to rewatch it tonight. Thanks! :lol

same score!

That's roughly the same score everyone gives everything. :lol

Last edited:
How I generally go about rating movies:

10/10 - Masterpiece, everything is perfect from start to finish (Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Men in Black, Jurassic Park)

9/10 - Masterpiece, but short by a hair (Pumpkinhead, The Avengers, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Batman Begins)

8/10 - Really good with some minor shortcomings (Thor, Men in Black 3, The Dark Knight)

7/10 - Overall good but noticeably lacking at times (Spider-Man: Homecoming, The Dark Knight Rises, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales)

6/10 - Mediocre; the faults and merits are near equal on both ends (Men in Black II, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Doctor Strange)

5/10 - Slightly below average, overall wasted opportunity (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story)

4/10 - Garbage; the bad far outweighs the good (Star Wars: The Last Jedi)

3/10 - Hot garbage; the redeeming qualities are very few and far between (Scary Movie 4)

2/10 - Mega garbage; almost no redeeming qualities (Suicide Squad)

1/10 - Should've never been made (Rob Zombie's Halloween)

0/10 - Worst movie ever; there are no redeeming qualities (The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones)

Last edited:
Back