RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watch it. I don't wanna spoil anything. :lol
There's very little story, it's all about the character and the experience.

The Exorcist director's cut - 7/10

Original is still the best cut, IMO
It's interesting. The additions are not horrible but I do agree that the Theatrical version is better, but it's possible that it's because I saw it first. If I had seen the Director's cut first I may like that better and feel the Theatrical version as "omitting" a lot of details.

Twilight zone the movie. I dont know how i missed this one always been a fan of the show. This was released in 83 i was only 7 when released so yea .def recomend for any Tz fan give a 6 pretty fun movie.

I know,

But what does that have to do with being or not right for the part?

The difference is that without him it'd go straight to video, which wouldn't be unfitting since there's really nothing special in this franchise.

Collateral is much much better.

Die Hard 2:.... 7 out of 10- Fun follow up to the perfect (10 out of 10) first Die Hard. It's only let down by some of the acting and the stupid motivation of the bad guys. I find it very hard to believe that such a large number (40-50?) of US soldiers would turn traitor for some rich drug dealer and a life on the run in exile.

I haven't watched the unedited version in quite some time until recently, the edited TV version gets the same rating, only for the incredibly funny swear word edits.

I know,

But what does that have to do with being or not right for the part?

The difference is that without him it'd go straight to video, which wouldn't be unfitting since there's really nothing special in this franchise.

Collateral is much much better.

I disagree. He's perfect for the part and I really liked both Wick movies a lot. Not to mention, he's incredibly knowledgeable and experienced with many different firearms. Look him up on YouTube. You'll see just how good he is. I can't wait for Wick 3.

Back