RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
House - 7/10

The Disappointments Room - 0/10 - Srsly one of the worst movies I've ever watched.

The Stranger - 4/10

The Bride - 6/10

The New York Ripper - 6/10

Sense8: Season 1 - 6/10

lol that was me and my brother taking turns in the theater as well! like you. i too am well, with the blu ray. i even re-ordered K2so and Jyn after cancelling them returning home from my nap. i cancelled chirrut and didnt buy him back however.

Yeah, I had planned on getting only Jyn. Now I've got a few RO figures coming. :lol

Rogue One on blu - 8/10

Saw it opening weekend after a long day and dozed off several times. Saw it again a week later and thought it was ok. But I was thoroughly glue to the tv at home while watching it. Really caught the nuances of the characters and gained an appreciation for them, even Bodhi, whose character I hated the first couple viewings.
iweJTp.gif

I don't remember what I rated it at, but what I liked most about ST is that that the season was short at to the point, no filler. The Marvel shows should take note of that. It did feel very King'ish with a awesome buildup but average ending. I also like that it was clearly the early 80's but didn't beat you over the head with ITS THE 80S!!!

It feels like a Stephen King mini-series done right... and yet there's no suspense or any kind of WOW moment.
Yeah, I thought there was some suspense in certain moments, but definitely no WOW moment or anything unexpected.

I don't remember what I rated it at, but what I liked most about ST is that that the season was short at to the point, no filler. The Marvel shows should take note of that. It did feel very King'ish with a awesome buildup but average ending. I also like that it was clearly the early 80's but didn't beat you over the head with ITS THE 80S!!!

I thought it did :lol in fact everybody was rabid with 80's nostalgia.

I thought it did :lol
in fact everybody was rabid with 80's nostalgia.
Yeah, I felt they took the '80s nostalgia a bit further than they needed to
Eh, the "nostalgia" stuff was pretty great. Felt natural and not OTT cheesy.

BTW, the "Eleven" girl's the best actor of ST. She has a bright career ahead of her.

I only watched two episodes of Stranger Things before moving on. To me it felt like a poor man's Super 8 that *did* try too hard with the "look at the 80's!" nostalgia.

Back