RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Men in Black (1997) - 8 out of 10.

That film never gets old. I can watch it any time of the year any time of the day in any mood and still enjoy it. I feel that it's kind of underrated these days.

Men in Black (1997) - 8 out of 10.

That film never gets old. I can watch it any time of the year any time of the day in any mood and still enjoy it. I feel that it's kind of underrated these days.

Just finished my custom Agent J....so there is still alot of love for those films....
IMG_1457 (1).jpg

I haven't seen the two sequels but I like the original Men in Black. It's a fun Sci-Fi flick and a childhood favourite. Will's love interest was kind of foxy, too.

I haven't seen the two sequels but I like the original Men in Black. It's a fun Sci-Fi flick and a childhood favourite. Will's love interest was kind of foxy, too.

MIB II is kinds lame .........villain wise.

MIB 3 may be the best of the Trilogy......especially for a fan.....that ending is a surprise and shock.......

Ties together everything....

MIB 8.210

MIB 2 6/10

MIB 3 8.510

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MIB 3 may be the best of the Trilogy......especially for a fan.....that ending is a surprise and shock.......

MIB 8.210

MIB 2 6/10

MIB 3 8.510

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really should give the other two a watch sometime. Thanks for the info.

2010 14 Blades original w/subtitles 7/10 Donnie Yen in a pretty good throwback to ShawBrothers era films.Kate Tsui is exceptional as the Female Assassin bad girl.

My sentiments exactly. :lol

I personally love the third one too. While I know a lot of people didn't like it because of the time travel plot holes, it really is the most emotional out of all three. Plus Boris is my favorite MIB villain.

Back