RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me it felt nothin' like Super8 (a terrible film), especially after the first three chapters.

I just didn't care for the "evil" party.
"The government" characters were as boring and charmless as it gets.
The monster's uninspired and charmless too...

Stranger Things just seems like one of those TV shows that people are constantly tweeting about for six months and then all of the sudden everyone forgets that it ever even existed... Kind of like NBC's Dracula.

ST >>> SW
209dd7d7f9ddf74374f18f01807c7f42.gif

Not quite everything is forgotten after six months these days - Five Nights at Freddy's came out back in 2014, yet the ghastly merchandise continues to pollute almost every store imaginable. :yuck

I liked both Super8 & Stranger Things to be honest. I didn't love them, and I don't get the praise for ST, but I liked them well enough.

Americans is pretty damn good at feeling authentic. Another one for the early 80s was Freaks and Geeks. But the vast majority are sticking things in left and right to remind you of when they are taking place, and as a result they feel inauthentic.

I can't get into Creed..I liked Rocky Balboa more

I think it starts a bit slowly, but about a third of the way in i was engrossed. I also enjoyed Balboa. . .but would be lying if I said that I remembered much from it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

One of the only things I remember from Rocky Balboa is him saying "I'm gunna break yuh thumbs". I watch the first few sequels way more than I watch RB.

Back