RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Hangover 2,I thought it sucked more than a cheerleader after a 6 pack and a home game.

Rented The Green Hornet on the way home and enjoyed it immensely.

Don't think I'd call sucker punch of POTC 4 crap films. Sucker Punch I would put as a good film and POTC as an ok film.

It's my list Josh
dcgv.jpg

Kung Fu Panda 2 8/10 - not as epic as the first, but still a very well done movie. I recommend seeing it in 3D too, as it was used to great effect without being cheesy.

I Am Number 4 6/10 - not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. Reminded me a lot of an 80's flick in style. Not something I'd watch again, but there are worse ways to spend a couple hours.

Saw Thor in 3D yesterday. 9/10

Best Marvel movie i've seen to date.

Social Network - 9
Great script, nice acting and really cool music (Again, thanks Trent =)

Sopranos S3 9/10

The show is utter genius!!!

I have never laughed so hard through the episode Pine Barrens it was just friggin hilarious!

I can't wait to start S4

I never thought anything would come between me and Dexter but this show has just topped it I think. The writing and the characters are just sensational!

The Hangover Part II

6.5/10

Has its moments. Not a bad sequel, just not a great one.

Pirates of the Caribbean (the new one): 6/10

After seeing it, I'm a bit surprised at the negativity directed at this one. Not great. But I thought it was fun, with plenty of elaborate set pieces and charismatic characters played well by Depp, Rush, and McShane. Just like House or Monk or, well, Deadwood, you are really watching these films because of one or two characters more than anything else. And none of those three phoned this one in. Cruz was forgettable, but so what? I felt like it was worth the $7 I paid to see it.

Pirates of the Caribbean (the new one): 6/10

After seeing it, I'm a bit surprised at the negativity directed at this one. Not great. But I thought it was fun, with plenty of elaborate set pieces and charismatic characters played well by Depp, Rush, and McShane. Just like House or Monk or, well, Deadwood, you are really watching these films because of one or two characters more than anything else. And none of those three phoned this one in. Cruz was forgettable, but so what? I felt like it was worth the $7 I paid to see it.

$7? Shoot, here in NYC, we pay double...

I'll pay $7, anytime.
:peace

Thor: 8.5/10

I really thought my boyfriend would have to drag me to it, because I was really expecting it to be cheesy, but I loved it. It could've been a bad movie in the hands of anyone else, but as it stands it's a perfect example of how the right talent in front of the camera and behind it can make or break something.

I loved many of the characters, and the acting was fantastic. Hiddleston was amazing, and Hemsworth was surprisingly charming as Thor. This was really their movie. But I also liked Portman as Jane and Alexander as Sif (she was my second favorite character after Loki).

Back