RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

City Slickers -- 7.5/10. I forgot how good this movie was. Jack Palance is a badass.

SnakeDoc

Kung Fu Panda 2 9/10

If you like the first youll like this one.

2011 Films that have been really good so far

Thor
Source Code
Limitless
Winnie the Pooh
Fast Five

OK films
Attack the Block
Scream 4
Battle Los Angeles (Just about)
Tomorrow when the War began (Just about)

Crap films
Sucker Punch
Pirates of the Caribbean 4
Priest
Hangover II

Don't think I'd call sucker punch of POTC 4 crap films. Sucker Punch I would put as a good film and POTC as an ok film.

This is the second time ever ive seen it,last time was many years ago and i didn't appreciate it as much as it deserves.I really enjoyed it.

Its easily one of Scorsese's top 3 best films. Its on my top 5 list, I love it that much. The editing and direction is legendary imo.

Deadwood S.1 - 10/10 Rewatched it a second time before beginning season 2. All I can say is this has jumped up to my favorite show of all time. An easy match for Sopranos, Walking Dead etc. The acting and cast is unmatched, and the story could not be more engaging. Can't reccomend it enough, especially for those of you who have HBOGO and can watch it for free.

The Hangover Part II: 7/10 Funny, just not as funny as the first one! Had some great laughs though! :rock :rock :rock

Hangover: Part II - 6.5/10. Some laughs but really didnt see why people thought this movie was so epic. And most people laughed just because they cursed in the movie.

Back