RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Stone Killer - 8/10 - This movie kicked some ass. A Dirty Harry knock off but a good one. Kinda like what if Dirty Harry was after the Godfather.

Let Me In - 6.5/10 - A little better than the original version, but still a average movie.

A Thief In The Night - 7/10
A Distant Thunder - 6/10
Image of the Beast - 6/10
The Prodigal Planet - 7/10

Yes the May 21st Rapture made me watch these. These movie can't be graded like normal ones. They are super low budget religious movies made only to try and scare kids in Sunday Bible School. I remember watching the first one and even back in the day tought it was cheese. After seeing them all on YouTube, the acting and scriping is down right horrible. I mean scraping the barrel horrible. But it has that 70's charm going for them. I do have to say the continuity is pretty damn good for a low budget movies covering a span of 12 or so years. The story carries along and they have most of the same actors and locations. Of course the rapture is all bs, but if you have a few hours to waste, I recommend them.

Hot Fuzz -- 7.5/10

The beginning was kinda slow, but it picked up and the end was simply hilarious. Jumped when Danny showed up in Angel's hotel room. It was mostly the loud noise... and the sudden appearance... And I'm just a chicken and was greatly startled.

Hot Fuzz -- 7.5/10

The beginning was kinda slow, but it picked up and the end was simply hilarious. Jumped when Danny showed up in Angel's hotel room. It was mostly the loud noise... and the sudden appearance... And I'm just a chicken and was greatly startled.

An apt rating:lecture

Unknown- 7.8/10

Liam Neeson did a fantastic job in this film. A little suspenseful and just enough action.

The Hangover Part II - 9/10

Really funny! Even though it's pretty much the same movie, I loved the first one, so it was inevitable that I'd love this one too.

The Hangover Part II - 9/10

Really funny! Even though it's pretty much the same movie, I loved the first one, so it was inevitable that I'd love this one too.

Nice! Good to hear that, mate! Hope I'll be able to see it tomorrow! :rock :rock :rock

Nice! Good to hear that, mate! Hope I'll be able to see it tomorrow! :rock :rock :rock

Awesome :rock

I was hoping this would be as good as the first movie

I'd still say the first is better, but that's only because it's the 'original', you know. This one is definitely as funny as the first though.

2011 Films that have been really good so far

Thor
Source Code
Limitless
Winnie the Pooh
Fast Five

OK films
Attack the Block
Scream 4
Battle Los Angeles (Just about)
Tomorrow when the War began (Just about)

Crap films
Sucker Punch
Pirates of the Caribbean 4
Priest
Hangover II

Flash Gordon - 6.5/10 Not a good movie at all and yet very enjoyable. The music cues are just hilarious. And Hawkmen? :yess:

:lol

Flash Gordon - 6.5/10 Not a good movie at all and yet very enjoyable. The music cues are just hilarious. And Hawkmen? :yess:

:lol

Definitely one of those "so bad it's good" movies. Brian Blessed is the greatest overactor of this or any other generation.

Back