RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

3:10 to Yuma: 7/10
The Straight Story:10/10
- Beautiful story by my favourite Director David Lynch.About a 73 year old man travelling across the state on his lawn mower to visit his sick brother,this movie is about the true values of life,i strongly recommend this one.

Predators (2010): 8/10

As a comparison, I give the original Predator (1987) a 10/10! :D

Alice in Wonderland....3/10...

Gave it another shot. Worse then I thought.

- Beautiful story by my favourite Director David Lynch.About a 73 year old man travelling across the state on his lawn mower to visit his sick brother,this movie is about the true values of life,i strongly recommend this one.

This was the oddest David Lynch film I had ever seen, but only because it wasn't as weird nor as disturbing as his other works. Still, a very good movie.

I liked 3:10, more of a 6/10 for me, but I agree on The Straight Story great movie, very gentle but it sucks you right in and takes on a great journey... sad to say I still don't own it on DVD I must remedy that. But I watched Mullholland Drive a few weeks back and had forgotten how great that movie was as well, maybe another 10/10.

I liked 3:10, more of a 6/10 for me, but I agree on The Straight Story great movie, very gentle but it sucks you right in and takes on a great journey... sad to say I still don't own it on DVD I must remedy that. But I watched Mullholland Drive a few weeks back and had forgotten how great that movie was as well, maybe another 10/10.

Mulholland Drive is another Masterpiece based on what David Lynch does best,Straight Story is not a typical Lynch movie but still great.
Have you seen Lost Highway?Another weird Lynch movie,just like Mulholland Drive.

3:10 to Yuma is a 9/10 for me. I LOVED it.

Gentleman Broncos: 3/5. It was pretty good. If you have any interest in bad sci-fi/fantasy books, you have to see it. I've liked the other two Hess movies and this one was in the same, cringing, uncomfortable, embarrassing humor of the other ones. It takes place in their usual alternate universe where fashion and style has stayed in 1982 but with today's tech. Sam Rockwell was brilliant.

Incredibles: 5/5. Watched it with the commentary. Brad Bird is great. He really has a great sense of cinema and is very intelligent. It will be very interesting to see how he does with the next Mission: Impossible movie.

Agreed.

Predators - 8.5/10

I seem to like it more with repeat viewings.

I think Predators is awesome.
I can only :lol at people who take the franchise too seriously.
With a movie like that my goal is 1 word. "Cool" .. and it accomplishes it iMO .... :monkey1

Honestly, with the exceptions of Blue Velvet and the Twin Peaks movie Fire, Walk With Me, The Straight Story is the only Lynch movie that makes any sense. :lol

And I agree that it's great. :exactly:

Due Date- 8/10 Pretty good. Sorta cliched, but I had fun. Not quite as gutbusting as Hangover was, but still good.

Back