RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Lovely Bones 3/10.

To be honest, I only watched the back half. And after doing so, I'm glad I didn't watch the whole thing. Let's hope this is Jackson's only misstep.

The Road is a masterpiece :lecture, it just isn't a film that many will want to watch; it is demanding and difficult and doesn't work well with our ADD culture ...

I agree that is well made and shows great promise and overall is a good movie.

However, it is completely bleak and hopeless. There is no light at any point. There has to be some hint of that in at least one character. I don't know.

I finally got around to watching Predators. It was actually better than I thought it would be. I give it a 7.5/10.

RED: 10/10! Awesome movie! Too bad it's DC!:monkey3

I keed! Anyhoo, anyone saw that trailer for Skyline!? It's like Galactus on crack! Loves it!:rock

Splice - 6/10

Certainly one of the more intersting thrillers I've seen recently, but it fails in the third act.

A Nightmare on Elm Street (remake) - 5/10

It completely lacked the atmosphere of the original, and the dream sequences were very unimaginative considering the technology they had to play with compared to the early eighties. Haley did a competent, but ultimately forgettable job. It makes you realize just how important Englund's personality and performance were in making Freddy truly creepy in that first film.

The Social Network - 10/10

My favourite film this year behind Inception.

:lol....I had a free screening of this movie back in August....and i passed!

I was like...."Why would I wanna see that dude from Zombieland be a nerdy *********....and uhmm...why do I wanna see a movie about facebook anyway".....oh and I was also like..."Justin Timberlake....lol"

I'll see it when it's on TV or something. :lol

:lol....I had a free screening of this movie back in August....and i passed!

I was like...."Why would I wanna see that dude from Zombieland be a nerdy *********....and uhmm...why do I wanna see a movie about facebook anyway".....oh and I was also like..."Justin Timberlake....lol"

I'll see it when it's on TV or something. :lol

Wow, epic fail right there. Go see it at the movies cheap ass!

Reservoir Dogs 9/10

The Two Towers 9/10

Iron Man 2 6/10

Last edited:

Centurion 7/10

51xCNp1a-ZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Resident Evil: Apocalypse 3.5/10 Oh dear, and if it wasn't for the eye candy it would have gotten 1/10!

Back