RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Deep Water" with Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas.

Oh the internet tried to warn me what a horrible piece of trash this is, but it's Sunday and I'm bored so I gave it a shot.

Terrible, terrible, terrible movie.

I'd get into details but it's just a waste of time. It was just so pointless. I actually thought it had potential. The first 15 minutes were interesting, like an extremely low-rent "Eyes Wide Shut." Also, I really loved Lyne's last movie "Unfaithful" from like 20 years ago. I suppose this movie could be a spiritual sequel to that, but that's about the nicest thing I can say about it.

I know everyone loves Ana de Armas and she's hot and all, but she's horrendous in this movie.

Wow. No wonder this has been sitting on some studio shelf for three years.

District 9 - 8/10
It has been a long time since I last saw this. Still a great watch. I always would've liked to see a 1/6th Prawn figure. Too bad nothing ever came of it.

Halloween 3: Season Of The Witch 6/10
That score is maybe a bit harsh because i really enjoy this detour in the series. It’s particularly nasty and gory and a lot of fun. It just doesn’t add up to much.

Mrs Doubtfire 8/10
This holds up surprisingly well, first time for the kids and they howled with laughter. Need to find more appropriate Williams’ films for them now.

tick, tick … BOOM! 8/10
Not a great fan of modern musicals give me some Rogers & Hammerstein any day but this is terrific. Now is Andrew Garfield’s time and he’s making the most of it,

There are a few films talked about in the book that admittedly I have never seen but have added to the watch list: One Hour Photo, Shakes The Clown, Moscow On The Hudson.

One Hour Photo, ha, another aspect of his range. He played a really good creep. I didn't watch Moscow on the Hudson and wasn't even aware of Shakes the Clown.

The trailer... classic late 80s/early 90s :lol

One Hour Photo, ha, another aspect of his range. He played a really good creep. I didn't watch Moscow on the Hudson and wasn't even aware of Shakes the Clown.

The trailer... classic late 80s/early 90s :lol

He did a few films with Bobcat. Worlds Greatest Dad is very good, very disturbing.

What is your favorite ST movie then?
Wrath of Khan by a mile. I really like 3 and find 4 to be fun. 5 is a mess but I find some enjoyment purely because of the characters. 6 was good. The 1st one is a tuff watch.

I can enjoy the series as it’s old enough the campy parts work.

TNG is cringe for me. I don’t like any of the movies either

I liked the first reboot but the 2nd was awful.
Lol Took me a min to figure out ST was Star Trek and not Sequel Trilogy.

your post didn’t help lol

Revisiting new ST1 4K wasn’t actually so bad but I still prefer WOK

I would love a Wrath of Khan Extended!

WOKE!
The Special Edition of ST1 is getting a 4k release later this year. I’ll check the film out again when that gets released

WOK has a directors cut but 1 of the added scenes is goofy and does not belong. Thus I prefer the Theatrical cut.

Back