RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TENET 7/10 Overated typical Nolan mind**** movie! Will not disappoint. My biggest complaint was hard to hear the dialogue most of the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TENET 7/10 Overated typical Nolan mind**** movie! Will not disappoint. My biggest complaint was hard to hear the dialogue most of the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why are all of Nolan?s films like that? He needs a proper sound engineer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Last Starfighter - 8/10

I havent seen this movie since I was a kid. Very nostalgic for me. The only bad thing about it was the horrible CGI. They need to remaster this movie.

The Last Starfighter - 8/10

I havent seen this movie since I was a kid. Very nostalgic for me. The only bad thing about it was the horrible CGI. They need to remaster this movie.

I love that movie too. I think Arrow or shout factory is releasing it in special edition later this year in November.

Bloodshot - 8/10

I went in expecting the fairly run-of-the-mill execution of plot points and some of it actually surprised me (1 element didn't surprise me, but all else did). I was pretty entertained throughout.

Why are all of Nolan?s films like that? He needs a proper sound engineer

I think he gets off on playing his movies on Imax I guess, there?s a good chunk of the plot were i was like what did he say? seriously, actually the beginning is worse than the intro of TDKR because everyone is wearing masks.

Gemini Man

Easy to watch Ang Lee hitman/chase flick featuring Will Smith and Clive Owen's usual A to B emotional range/10

Buried - (Ryan Reynolds stuck in a coffin underground for entire movie) - horrifying/10.

Don't really know what score I'd give it. The main takeaway from it is sheer dread at what a predicament this would be - just the buried in a box bit, forget about anything else he has to contend with. Possibly number one worst fear right there. Being trapped in an air-pocket of a sunken boat and Locked-in syndrome would be similar situations I never want to be in.

Buried - (Ryan Reynolds stuck in a coffin underground for entire movie) - horrifying/10.

Don't really know what score I'd give it. The main takeaway from it is sheer dread at what a predicament this would be - just the buried in a box bit, forget about anything else he has to contend with. Possibly number one worst fear right there. Being trapped in an air-pocket of a sunken boat and Locked-in syndrome would be similar situations I never want to be in.

Always meaning to watch Buried but haven’t got round to it. Mainly because I’m not in a claustrophobic mood very often, but I like the concept.

It was one I'd heard about but also never got around to seeing until I happened to catch it on telly last night. It consists of a black screen for something like a quarter of the runtime. Not something Baz Luhrmann would have directed so. :lol

Another one I watched was The Mountain Between us (Kate Winslet, Idris Elba) - a plane crash and survival in the wilderness story - I always seem to like those.

It was one I'd heard about but also never got around to seeing until I happened to catch it on telly last night. It consists of a black screen for something like a quarter of the runtime. Not something Baz Luhrmann would have directed so. :lol

Another one I watched was The Mountain Between us (Kate Winslet, Idris Elba) - a plane crash and survival in the wilderness story - I always seem to like those.

Both those movies are on my ‘one day’ list. I haven’t had a holiday in two years, and this December I’m having some time off. I’m going to stay up as late as I want watching movies and playing video games :woo

I’d normally jump at a ‘Mountain Between Us’ style movie but Kate Winslet and romance is a bit off-putting - I didn’t believe her in Titanic or Eternal Sunshine... on the other hand I liked her romcom turn in The Holiday.

Rambo Last Blood - 6/10

Sly mumbles a lot. Pretty rough CGI sometimes. Rambo gets someone out of a jam again. The movie is not as bad as I thought it would be though.

Locke - Tom Hardy alone in a car for an entire movie /10

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Actors in one-man shows can't afford not to be good and Hardy absolutely kills it.

Superman Returns: 8/10. Yeah it?s a nostalgia grabbing reboot , but it?s done so well. Spacey is a great Luther. The only rough side was the kid, he was like on Valium the whole movie.
No sure why is gets so much hate.

Master and Commander: 9/10. Guilty pleasures of a film, which we got a sequel to it. Really excellent historical look at sailing in the late 1800.

Back