RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spiderman into the SpiderVerse - 6/10 - it was decent and a fun story but not the Spiderman or villians I grew to love.

Aquaman - 6/10 - another I felt was decent. At least I like the Aqua bro take on the character better but the character has sooooo many limitations with the actor portraying him and the battles.....meh

The Meg- 6 out of 10
Predictable, pandering, over the top, ridiculous....and well made. :lol I liked the actors, the acting was serviceable, the film looked good, the directing and editing was pretty good, it was well paced, the effects were done well, and overall it was fun.
A few tweaks to the script to make it a little less predictable (I predicted all the deaths, beats, and plot) and this wouldv'e been so much better.

Last edited:
The Meg- 6 out of 10
Predictable, pandering, over the top, ridiculous....and well made. :lol I liked the actors, the acting was serviceable, the film looked good, the directing and editing was pretty good, it was well paced, the effects were done well, and overall it was fun.
A few tweaks to the script to make it a little less predictable (I predicted all the deaths, beats, and plot) and this wouldv'e been so much better.

I agree with your review... it could have been, with some improvements, one of
those movies... you know, the ones you love to watch over and over 20 years later....

Interview with a Vampire. 8/10
Plexworthy? Yes still
Rewatchability 7/10

I am always surprised when I see a film that I remember as being past its time or overdone, and its not. For some reason I always remember the worst parts of this film and forget how many great scenes it has. It doesnt help that I really do not like the main character in Louis. But over all this film is still great. Shorten the stuff with Claudia, and a but less of Louis brooding and it would be a great classic.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Pet Sematary 8/10

Forget the original, this is better and one of stephen’s kings best adaptations!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shazam, out of nowhere!!! 9/10 whooaaa. Is all have to say!!! One of the DCEU’s best film!!

Pet Sematary 8/10

Forget the original, this is better and one of stephen’s kings best adaptations!!!

Sometimes book is better. Book is on of the most terrifying books ever and they did a completely different story. I didn’t like it.

Shazam: 7/10 - I enjoyed the cast and Levi was great as the lead. I found it better than Aqua-bro but something was missing that I haven't put my finger on. WW, Aqua-Bro and Shazam good re-start for DC.

Shazam-6/10 didn't find it very funny,bad villain,all together pretty boring for me wasn't really fimilar with the character so maybe that had alot to do with it
Aquaman -10/10 didn't expect to like this movie as much as I did the first dc movie since the Nolan trilogy I've thought was this worth watching more then once

Triple Frontier, Netflix

Tired and lazy ex-special forces heist action-thriller. The set pieces were pedestrian and there was no tension. The whole movie disappears up its own arse in the scene where the most expert and disciplined of the group transforms into an ill-disciplined amateur singlehandedly responsible for what happens in the second half. Watch it with the skip function and it’s not a complete waste of time/10

Green Book - 10/10
Bumblebee - 8/10
Extreme Measures - 7/10
The Mule - 8.5/10
Nocturnal Animals - 8/10

Back