RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus they were both filmed with cameras.

OrSmtNg.jpg

Pete's Dragon 5/10 took my 9 year old Niece and her friend.Pretty good CGI the Dragon was more like a fuzzy toy.A 5 because that main actress can not act at all.Same actress that was terrible in Jurassic World.The Girls give it an 8/10

Pete's Dragon - 7/10

Took my Daughter, she liked it, but I think I liked it more. I think the difference is the level of expectation, she was very excited about it and I just went because she wanted to go. It's essentially Jungle Book meets E.T. She still liked it enough that she wants to buy it, but I honestly don't know how many repeat viewings it would really get.

Skip the 3D as it is so underutilized that I often wondered if I was even watching a 3D movie. The film is already visually dark, due to where much of it takes place and the 3D just makes it look all the darker.

For those with little one, an early scene might be too disturbing for them, as it involves Pete's family dying in an automobile crash.

Back