RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lethal Weapon 2 - 9/10
Lethal Weapon 3 - 7.5/10
Lethal Weapon 4 - 6/10

lw2.jpg

Bourne Legacy: 6.5/10

It was okay, but it seemed kinda pointless, and also highlighted the fact that all the Bourne movies are pretty much the same plot: the soldier “enhancement” program is going to be made public, so the secret government agency who created it must destroy all evidence of it, including all the operatives. Also, the climax was very anti-climatic.

Hello My Name is Doris: 6/10

Sweet natured indie comedy drama about an eccentric older woman played by Sally Field who develops a crush on a much younger man. Good performances.

For every good there was bad.
For everything I liked there was something I really didn't.
So it's only fair to rate the...

Suicide Squad - 5/10

Suicide Squad - 6/10

- Poor villain
- Weak overall story
- Loved Harley Margot !! :clap
- Want to see a lot more of the Joker in the future. What a waste in this movie!

Batman VS Superman: Dawn of Justice...

I watched it again.....wish I had not,,,,,,

4/10.

It really boring and a wreck of a story.

Pete's Dragon (2016) - 8.5/10

Watching this movie with my kids made me feel like I was Frodo listening to Sam's speech about there still being good in the world worth fighting for. This is not a remake with self-referential winks to the audience or Easter Egg references to the original. Just an utterly earnest, warm hearted, expertly acted, character driven story that completely stands on its own. This is a film that treats adults and children alike with the utmost respect and does not coast on cheap sentimentality, rapid fire quips or money shot spectacle and I couldn't be more amazed that it went down *none* of those roads, especially in this day and age.

It probably would have benefited from just a little more levity, but it certainly didn't need to. It joins The WWitch, 10 Cloverfield Lane and The Shallows as another great surprise of 2016.

Last edited:
Pete's Dragon (2016) - 8.5/10

Watching this movie with my kids made me feel like I was Frodo listening to Sam's speech about there still being good in the world worth fighting for. This is not a remake with self-referential winks to the audience or Easter Egg references to the original. Just an utterly earnest, warm hearted, character driven story that completely stands on its own. This is a film that treats adults and children alike with the utmost respect and does not coast on cheap sentimentality, rapid fire quips or money shot spectacle and I couldn't be more amazed that it went down *none* of those roads, especially in this day and age.

It probably would have benefited from just a little more levity, but it certainly didn't need to. It joins The WWitch, 10 Cloverfield Lane and The Shallows as another great surprise of 2016.

It was such a surprise, wasn't it?! I took my Daughter to see it, and I think I liked it more than her. It had an innocence to it that you don't see in many movies anymore, and it took its characters and subject matter seriously. Good acting, Directing and the characters werent one note cardboard cutouts. They could have made the "villain" a evil caricature, but they just made him a normal guy who maybe made the wrong decision one day. it's almost hard to believe this was a big studio summer movie.

Back