RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw...

The original Friday the 13th

For the first time - 6/10

It took forever to get going, there's no real plot, and the acting is alright at best, but there was moment I was like "woah that's pretty gnarly."

Being born 10+ years after this movie was made, I can appreciate this movie even though its from another generation. Pretty good, want to see how the 2009 remake was handled.

Just saw...

The original Friday the 13th

For the first time - 6/10

It took forever to get going, there's no real plot, and the acting is alright at best, but there was moment I was like "woah that's pretty gnarly."

Being born 10+ years after this movie was made, I can appreciate this movie even though its from another generation. Pretty good, want to see how the 2009 remake was handled.

2009 is not a remake, its a "re-imagination" of the original. Their hardly even close to the same movie.

Friday The 13th (Original) - 8/10 based off of pure nostalgia. I watched it with family and friends in my backyard on a big projector and made a party out of it. Good times. :D

Father's day weekend, thought of my dad who was a western movie nut. I watched Once Upon a Time in the West. Jason Robards is a badass. Who knew? Fantastic film but not for ADD kiddies.

RyrZLHu.jpg

Back