RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm halfway through Man of Steel, for the third time. What a truly awful movie. If I could be bothered finishing it one day I'll give it a 5.

I saw it for the first time a few weeks ago. All the hatred for it is beyond merited, none of it was exaggerated at all.

I somehow managed to avoid all the hate for it, I went into it completely naive to its critical reception. I just checked Rotten Tomatoes - 56% :lol

56% seems slightly generous. I'll admit I went into it bias toward the Reeve films, but even removing that out of my mind while watching it... I still thought it was bad.

Thor: The Dark World 9/10- Enjoyed All Hail the King -the Mandarin short movie
Meet the Millers 8/10

Thor: The Dark World - 9/10

Funny thing is, I still haven't seen the first Thor. Or any of the Captain America movies. :lol

The Winter Soldier especially is a great movie. Very clever and "small" compared to the usual let's save the world from a major threat situation. The threat is there, but the whole movie plays out like a more small scale espionage thriller, only with superheroes.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - 8.5/10

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - 8/10

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - 7/10

Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince - 7/10

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 - 7.5/10

One more to go!

The edge of tomorrow 7.5/10 It's a very pragmatically written, solid movie, with great acting, fitting tone, very likable characters, but there's something it lacks for me, I didn't feel a certain je ne sais quoi, but I do need to see it again, maybe I was a little distracted.

Thor: The Dark World - 9/10

Funny thing is, I still haven't seen the first Thor. Or any of the Captain America movies. :lol

Getout.gif

Friday the 13th (2009) remake.

A really good reimaging or whatever you want to call it, take on Jason and he looked badass and participated in some really good kills in this movie. An enjoyable romp from start to finish.

7.5 from me.

Oh and Trent Sutton was one helluva character. :rock

Not a movie, but a Netflix series...

Orange is the New Black Season 2 - 9 out of 10. Brilliant!

Anyone who knows me, should know that a 9 out of 10 score by yours truly is rare, especially for a whole 13 episode season.

Back