RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edge of Tomorrow - 8 out of 10

FREAKING AWESOME MOVIE! Rarely am I excited about a movie. Best of the Summer Hollywood flicks thus far and I can see it holding up until the Summer movie season comes to a close. :)

Monuments Men: 5/10

Disappointing. I was looking forward to it since I like the subject matter. But I have to say Clooney did a bad job. The characters were flat, the dialogue was bland, the story was very superficial, the music was kinda bad, the tone was inconsistent and way too lighthearted. The cast is fantastic, but they had a terrible script to work with. Such a shame.

The Purge - 5/10

Didn't like it, I found the family beyond annoying and was wishing for them to all die a horrible death.

Edge of Tomorrow - 8/10

Finally, one more blockbuster with BALLS!
Solid script, nice directing and great designs.

22 Jump Street - 8.5/10
****ing awesome!!!!! IMO it's better than the first one. I for one had way more laughs! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Edge of Tomorrow - 8/10

Finally, one more blockbuster with BALLS!
Solid script, nice directing and great designs.
Hmm.. a glowing endorsement from one of our harshest critics here.. might have to check it out.

Despite his antics & insane beliefs, I still dig Tom as an actor. The trailers look good for this too anyway from where I'm standing so.. yeah.

I'm halfway through Man of Steel, for the third time. What a truly awful movie. If I could be bothered finishing it one day I'll give it a 5.

Back