RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sinister: 8/10 freaking loved this movie. A few things bothered me, but overall the creepiest tone & score since Session 9.

The Great Gatsby (2013) 7.5/10

Very stylish and beautiful to view...though it did feel like it dragged on in many places. Could have easily chopped off 30+ minutes, I think.

Star Trek Into Darkness - 9/10. Didn't feel the character interactions were quite up to par with those in the first film, but I still really enjoyed it.

QT marathon over the past week:

Django enchained 9.5/10
Pulp Fiction 10/10
Reservoir Dogs 9/10
Four Rooms 7.5/10
Jackie Brown 7/10
True Romance 8.5/10
Dusk till Dawn 7.5/10
Death Proof 6.5/10
Kill Bill 1 8.0/10
Kill bill 2 8.5/10
Inglorious Bastards 8.0/10

Last edited:
Star Trek Into the Darkness 9/10; a greatly executed, well acted, witty, summer blockbuster. The 3d is awesome and worth the extra dough. The movie rocked, and aside from a few annoying lens flare in scenes that didn't need it, more then met my expectations. Can't wait to get it on blu ray.

Enemy at the Gates ... 8.5/10. I'd forgotten how good this movie was. Battle of Stalingrad told through to head-to-head Ruskie and Nazi snipers. Very well done. One of my favorite WWII movies, actually.

SnakeDoc

Star Trek Into Darkness:
Great flick, I think every character's role was strengthened. I did not like the choice for Kirk on the reboot and thought the guy was piss poor in the role, my opinion reversed 100% for this movie, he seemed to nail the role and seemed natural doing it. Quinto was great and this had a blend of past "Spockisms" that you get the whole gamut all at once. Obviously the show was visually as stunning as well and the end made me feel cheated, I felt like I should be able to watch Star trek 3 right now. :lol (Yes, the ending excited me as much as anything else in the movie) Going back tonight for viewing 2! :yess:

Star Trek Into Darkness:
Great flick, I think every character's role was strengthened. I did not like the choice for Kirk on the reboot and thought the guy was piss poor in the role, my opinion reversed 100% for this movie, he seemed to nail the role and seemed natural doing it. Quinto was great and this had a blend of past "Spockisms" that you get the whole gamut all at once. Obviously the show was visually as stunning as well and the end made me feel cheated, I felt like I should be able to watch Star trek 3 right now. :lol (Yes, the ending excited me as much as anything else in the movie) Going back tonight for viewing 2! :yess:

Ya this movie was da bomb, I felt the same way about pines but like u, my opinion has reversed after seeing this. I don't know about anyone else, but while watching this movie couldn't help but think that star wars is in good hands. If Abrams star wars movie is anything like this-believable worlds, effective humor, drama, action, great characterizations, great acting, witty dialog, fantastic effects and overall great story-we are in for a ****in treat of a movie. I do however shutter thinking about how much lens flare there will be in saber fights. Lol blinding/annoying streaks of red green and blue across the entire picture.

Only other downside is Abrams may not have time to do star trek 3, with star wars on his plate.

Only other downside is Abrams may not have time to do star trek 3, with star wars on his plate.

I was thinking about this as I left the theatre, time and burnout from holding the two largest space franchises in his hands. I love what he has started with Star trek reboot and want him to continue.

I was thinking about this as I left the theatre, time and burnout from holding the two largest space franchises in his hands. I love what he has started with Star trek reboot and want him to continue.

I feel the same way. When directors leave you can tell alot of times and even if hes producing it will still be different. He needs to conclude the trilogy he re-started, if they plan on a trilogy.

Back