RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK 9.5/10

Recently watched this and havnt scene it in years! No joke! It still holds up well also. Some slow parts here and there but the action twords the end is very cool, would of loved to see this on the big screen! Lots of movies have ripped this one off, and it just goes to show how good the story is, and what it means. Just a good adventure! BRAVO!

Iron Man three, second time. Rated it 7.5 the first time, give it an 8.5 the second time, really like the humour and plot twist the second time; the iron suit jerk-fest ending knocks it down from a 9/10.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - 9.5/10.

Seriously loved it. Satirical, clever writing, and I was hooked for the entire film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Silver Linings Playbook 7/10 thought JL was great in it. Man was BC's character messed up at the beginning of the film. Lol at Chris Tucker. Mans he's put on some weight. Almost didn't recognize him.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - 9.5/10.

Seriously loved it. Satirical, clever writing, and I was hooked for the entire film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I DIDN'T DO IT FOR KICKS!!

One of the best films of the decade.

Wreck It Ralph: 7/10

Pretty fun. As good as the recent good entries from non-Pixar studios like HTTYDragon and Tangled. But still not quite as good as the majority of the Pixar movies (but infinitely better than the horrible Cars 2!).

Les Misérables (2012) : 6/10
Sinister : 8/10
The Great Gatsby (2013) : 6.5/10
House at the End of the Street : 5/10

Mad Men - Seasons 1 & 2 - 10/10

I need to finish up season 3 (4 episodes left) and season 4. Then I should be caught up (started watching it during season 5).

Freddy Got Fingered is an awesome film! 8/10 for me

ChrisHemsworthThorSmilingAvengersGood_article_story_main.jpg

Star Trek Into Darkness 8.5/10 Loved it! A few quibbles and plot holes but that does't spoil the fun this movie is. Loved Cumberbatch. Loved the new Kingons (and their take on the Bird of Prey). Just a fun film that I can't wait to see again. For part 3: please more Karl Urban as McCoy! The trio is Kirk, Spock and McCoy....not Uhura! I love Saldana (very easy on the eyes) but I want more Bones especially as being played by Urban who continues to knock it out of the park with his performance.

Back