RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RATE The Last Movie You Watched.

Man on Fire - 6/10

Great story that was filmed in a completely wrong way.
So many pros yet they are all cons in the end.

Evil Dead - 7/10

I like it and its worth paying for, but it just didnt have the same gritty feel as the originals did. That low budget served well where as this seemed very generic and Hollywood. Now saying that it still had some cool scenes and i'll probably end up buying it for sure, but I couldnt help but compare it to the original which I shouldnt have done but again I couldnt help myself.

Over all its worth seeing.

Silver Linings Playbook 9/10

Really superb!!!!

EVIL DEAD (2013) - 8/10
Say what you will about this movie, but I think it was one of the best remakes in a long time. Rediculousy disgustingly gory and paid a good tribute to the original. A few plot holes and the acting was a bit meh, but I wasnt expecting much in those catagories anyway.

Evil Dead 9/10 - long time since we had a really gory, really good R rated horror flick. This is it.

Jane Levy carried the movie as the possessed Mia. That girl can do creepy really, really well - the rest of the acting was weak, but no biggie.

I liked the updates to the plot, and the reasons for being a the cabin worked well. There were a few distracting issues, but they were minor.

Another remake in a pretty long line of them now that's as good as the original. I wonder how many more it will take to stop people from automatically whining when ever one is announced? Yea, that's never going to happen.

Nope. because for every decent, or good remake, there's dozens of really dreadful ones.

Back