RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RATE The Last Movie You Watched.

Nope. because for every decent, or good remake, there's dozens of really dreadful ones.

You mean just like for every good movie there's dozens of crappy ones? No, people just like to complain, and for some pre-emtive complaining is their favorite past time.

Evil Dead (2013) 8/10 Will forsure be buying this day one. Had so much fun watching this movie. Loved that it actually had true amounts of gore compared to most horror films we have gotten lately in the US

Just posted in the wrong thread... Okay.

Watched Tron: Legacy last night. 7/10.

Cop: whats in the car?
Turkish: seats and a steering wheel

Avi: why do they call him the bullet dodger?
Tony: cos he dodges bullets, Avi

:lol

Such a great quotable movie.

Boris: "Heavy is good. Heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work, you can always hit him with it."

:lol :lol

Immortals - 7/10

you should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Total Recall (2012) - Van Down By The River/10

Resident Evil: Retribution - Van Down By The River/10

Silent Hill: Revelation - 6/10 - Wasn't that bad. By the numbers story but at least Pyramid Head did some stuff this time around.

G.I. Joe: Retaliation - 3/10 - It was like watching a turd slide down a wall.

Evil Dead (2013) - 7/10 - Great gore and better acting than the original. After consideration I've raised it from a 6. Doesn't have the charm, heart or lasting impression of the original.

Maximum Conviction - 6/10 - Stone Cold vs Steven Seagal, no not rly, but they team up. Stone Cold gets beat up by a chick and in usual fashion, Seagal doesn't get hit by anyone. Worth a watch.

The Warriors - 8.5/10 - Classic I never tire of.

Tales That Witness Madness - 6/10 - Decent anthology time waster.

Safety Not Guaranteed - 7/10 - Predictable story but tied in well with the old newspaper ad. Aubrey Plaza is cute.

Take This Waltz - 5/10 - Typical grass is greener on the other side chick leaves man for a new man.

Gymkata - 7/10 - Great 80's cheese!! But sadly, ninjas on the cover but no ninjas in the movie.

Evil Dead. 5/10.

I had high hopes but was really let down. I didn't find it at all scary nor did the people in the theater with me. It did have a lot of gore/blood but it wasn't used right IMO. The whole story just didn't add up. Trying to detox a druggy...come the F on. The original was much better. Cabin Fever was way better than this.

Last edited:

Evil Dead. 5/10.

I had high hopes but was really let down. I didn't find it at all scary nor did the people in the theater with me. It did have a lot of gore/blood but it wasn't used right IMO. The whole story just didn't add up. Trying to detox a druggy...come the F on. The original was much better. Cabin Fever was way better than this.

Actually, it's a clever idea. They just didn't do it correctly. She sees monsters in the woods, and everyone claims she's just a druggie as they brush it off. But once **** hits the fan, it's too late.

I thought that one trailer with the cat head was The Strangers 2, but it isn't....is it?

Evil Dead - 7.5/10

Delivers exactly what you want from it. My only gripe, the Deadites, Mia aside, don't really have personalities like in the original making them feel a bit more like gore fodder.

Oh, and don't bother waiting around for the after credits scene unless you just have nothing better to do. It's totally not worth it.

Back